Walk through the colonial area and see monuments and museums. Pay homage to the first cathedral of the Americas where a fervent Catholic faith was born, also known as the Metropolitan Cathedral Santa María de la Encarnación. Walk along Calle de las Damas, the oldest street not only in the Dominican Republic but in the entire American continent. Here you will see the most monuments in the surrounding area. Stroll through the Museo de las Casas Reales, formerly the presidential palace. Walk through the Alcazar de Colon that transports visitors to the era of the first conquistadors.
The pedestrian street known as "Atarazanas" was the first commercial street of the Americas. Take a break from the heat and take a break while watching a short movie in a 4D cinema about one of the most famous pirates. On Santo Domingo's Malecon you will appreciate the beauty of the Caribbean Sea and some modern buildings such as the Palace of Fine Arts, the National Theater, the presidential palace and much more. You will enjoy an exquisite meal in one of the most prestigious typical restaurants of the Dominican Republic and you will also enjoy our modern capital city with more than 4 million inhabitants.
• You will know the first city of the new world
• You will visit the first cathedral of the American continent
• You will walk along the first street in America
• Take a look at the new city of Santo Domingo
• Certified expert guide.
• Entrance to all museums
• Entrance to the cathedral
• Water, alcoholic beverages
• Pregnant women.
• Persons suffering from heart disease
• Disability or mobility problems
• 12 hours
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on long weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or take with you to the activity.
How to make a reservation?
To book the tour you just have to choose the desired date and fill out the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
• Tour subject to availability
• Women must have their shoulders and knees covered to enter the cathedral.
• 06:00 - 07:00 Pick up at the hotel.
• 09:30 Panoramic view of the Columbus Lighthouse.
• 09:45 Arrival to the Colonial Zone of Santo Domingo and start the cultural visit. You will receive audio guide equipment
• 10:00 - 10:30 Visit the interior of the Alcazar de Colon.
• 10:45 - 11:15 Stroll through the Museum of "Las Casas Reales".
• 11:30 - 12:00 Walk through the National Pantheon
• 12:30 - 12:45 Cinema 4D short film on the story of Francis Drake
• 13:00 Delicious lunch Fino Restaurant Pata de Palo
• 14:00 - 14:45pm First America Cathedral
• 14:45 - 15:15 Shopping opportunity and free time
• 15:30 Walk through the National Palace and the new city of Santo Domingo. Departure back
• 17:30 Approximate arrival at Punta Cana hotel zone.
Feel the adrenaline of riding your own Jungle Buggie 4×4 and get ready to live an incredible adventure. Our buggies have a capacity of up to 4 passengers, ideal to spend a day off with your spend a day off with your family in the most fun way possible. We will make sure to provide you with comfort and safety during your trip.
Feel the adrenaline rush driving a speedboat along the coast of Punta Cana.
Explore one of the most beautiful places in the Dominican Republic with this excursion to Montaña Redonda. You will be surrounded by nature while enjoying a unique panoramic view. You sign up?
Explore the Caribbean Sea on a catamaran tour in Punta Cana, drive a Speed Boat and snorkel on the surface of the sea, while enjoying the harmony of the underwater world.
A horseback ride in the mountains of Punta Cana. Enjoy a drink of mamajuana while we welcome you. Enjoy a show of paso fino horses and exotic animals such as ponny, goat, sheep, pigs, chicken, ect.
Live a unique experience in a beautiful and peaceful natural habitat, with safe activities and fun learning, unforgettable moments!
For the ultimate Punta Cana adventure, try our 12-line zip line course! Our mountain course also features 18 platforms and is home to the two longest lines in the Dominican Republic and the Caribbean. You are safely connected with climbing equipment to the double line cables, the longest is 800 meters long!
Would you like to prepare famous chocolate balls or try to cook some organic chocolate balls? Let's do it together!
Experience a half day of fun in the sun on a party boat, which can be shared or exclusive to your group. Celebrate a special occasion or just have fun with friends while enjoying cold cocktails, listening to music and taking in the views.
Enjoy a fabulous tasting of rums from the Premium Line with rums over 25 years old