This experience is not available at this moment.
Your day will start at the majestic Anamuya Mountain, this is where the fun begins at Jungles Buggies. Our specialized guides will teach you all about safety and driving the buggies, which are very easy to drive. Discover the landscapes and explore an incredible journey through unusual terrains, you can come with your friends and family to share these unique sensations that you will get behind the wheel at 4×4 speeds.
Immerse yourself in the wonderful waters of the spectacular Anamuya River, where you will enjoy a swim in the middle of nature, we have areas suitable for swimming or you can choose to simply relax contemplating the surrounding landscapes.
Visit the first Zip Line Tour in the Dominican Republic, built by one of the most experienced Zip Line circuit builders in Costa Rica and certified by ACCT (Association for Challenge Courses Technology). Enjoy the beautiful scenery and interesting culture on the 45 minute trip to our facilities.
The tour consists of 12 lines distributed among 18 platforms. You will need from one hour to one hour and 30 minutes to complete the course, but don't worry, the first few cables are not very long or fast to gain confidence. When you reach cable 6, you can reach a speed of 55 km per hour. Cable number 9 is our highest cable and cable 11 is the only side by side cable in the country with 800 meters.
• Ride on PuntaCana's newest buggies; Honda pioneer 700
• Enjoy the waters of the incredible Anamuya River.
• Visit a typical Dominican house.
• Enjoy a trip immersed in nature.
• Ride the longest cables of the Dominican Republic including one of 800 meters long.
• All equipment and training
• Experienced guides
• Pick up and drop off at the hotel
• Pregnant women.
• Persons suffering from heart disease
• Disability or mobility problems
• 6 hours
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on long weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or take with you to the activity.
How to make a reservation?
To book the tour you just have to choose the desired date and fill out the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
• Tour subject to availability
• The driver must be at least 18 years old and have 1 year of driving license
• Children between the ages of 6 and 8 will participate in the first 8 cables only
• Ankle covered shoes or sandals (no flip flops) are required
• The minimum age to participate in this tour is 6 years old
• The minimum weight to participate in this tour is 20 kilograms (44lbs.)
• The maximum weight to participate in this tour is 127 kilograms (280lbs.)
• The maximum waist size to participate in this tour is 112 centimeters (44in.)
• 7.00-8.00 Pick-up time
• 09.00 Arrival Zip Lines Rancho
• 11:00 Safety briefing and zip lines
• 11:10 Fresh fruit and coconut
• 11:30 Departure zip lines
• 11:40 Buggy ride
• 13.30 Swimming in the Anamuya River
• 13.25 Coconut house
• 14.00 Arrival Buggies Ranch
• 14.05 Departure Buggies Ranch
• 15.30 Arrival Hotel Zone
Explore similar experiences by clicking on the following link Ziplining and Adventure at Monkeyland
This experience is not available at this moment.
Enjoy a horseback ride through the fields of Punta Cana. Where you can enjoy nature and beautiful views of sugar cane fields, wild birds, rice fields and more. Enjoy a drink of mamajuana while we welcome you. Enjoy a show of Paso Fino horses and exotic animals such as ponny, goat, sheep, pigs, chicken, ect.
Panoramic views of Miches and Anamuya mountains. Sail the ocean on a double-decker catamaran to see the magnificent humpback whales. Visit El Limon waterfall, a 165-foot waterfall in the heart of the Samana peninsula.
A horseback ride in the mountains of Punta Cana. Enjoy a drink of mamajuana while we welcome you. Enjoy a show of paso fino horses and exotic animals such as ponny, goat, sheep, pigs, chicken, ect.
Explore one of the most beautiful places in the Dominican Republic with this excursion to Montaña Redonda. You will be surrounded by nature while enjoying a unique panoramic view. You sign up?
The Coco Bongo Punta Cana nightclub is one of the great attractions of the Dominican night. Shows, parties and lots of fun are the ingredients for an unforgettable evening.
A fun-filled day where you can immerse yourself in Dominican culture guided by the friendliest staff. Taste fresh sugar cane juice, learn how cigars are rolled, be welcomed in a Dominican home, enjoy a delicious typical lunch and finish the day enjoying the waters of the incredible Anamuya River.
Pay homage to the First Cathedral of the Americas. Stroll along Las Damas Street where we see many important monuments. Pass by the Museum of the Royal Houses. A walk through the Alcazar de Colon transports you to the time of the Spanish conquistadors. On Santo Domingo's Malecon, appreciate the beauty of the Caribbean Sea and modern buildings such as the Palace of Fine Arts, the National Theater and the Presidential Palace. Enjoy a pleasant lunch in a typical restaurant of the capital.
Let our pirates take you on the most epic treasure map quest where you can dive with sharks and interact with manta rays on Shark Island. Explore the coral reef and be prepared for possible attacks by rogue pirates!
Enjoy a magnificent bird's eye view from our helicopter in Punta Cana.
Live a unique experience taking a horse ride along the Macao beach, where you can fully connect with nature and animals.