Here is a combo of history and wine through which you can make the most of the rural reality that surrounds Barcelona in just one long morning! We have designed the best itinerary in order to offer you a shorter tour but still combining the best of Montserrat with the wine reality of the area. The perfect pairing with an early afternoon arrival in Barcelona, so you can continue to enjoy your day in the city!
You will enjoy a guided tour with your local English speaking guide, who will take you to Montserrat to discover the incredible views and even more exciting history surrounding this mountain and monastery. After the tour you will enjoy a short free time (45 minutes approx.) to spend tasting delicious local products or just strolling around, enjoying the visual spectacle.
Our formula is simple: history and wine, and now it's time for the latter! We collaborate with many local wine producers, and we always select those we visit based on the doses of authenticity and historical framework they are able to bring us. Let your guide take you to one of these beautiful places in our rural setting near Montserrat, and guide you through the facilities. You will visit the winery, learn about the Spanish and Catalan winemaking tradition, and enjoy a fun introduction to the world of wine tasting. All this accompanied by a selection of typical Spanish tapas to round off the morning!
• Small groups! There is a maximum of 20 people per guide
• Shared transportation with other groups in modern AC coaches
• English speaking local guide
• Guided visit to the Monastery of Montserrat (1 hour approx.)
• Extra free time in Montserrat (45 min approx.)
• Guided visit to a typical Catalan winery, family-owned
• Tasting of three wines from the winery
• Selection of typical tapas with dessert
• Pick up and delivery at your hotel
• 8 hours
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on long weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or take with you to the activity.
How to make a reservation?
To book the tour you just have to choose the desired date and fill out the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
No (Not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
• Tour subject to availability
• Badge: Pink umbrella
• YOU MUST CHECK-IN ON THE SECOND FLOOR BEFORE GOING TO THE BUS AREA (FIRST FLOOR)
• Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure
• All tours leave on time to avoid delays. Please be aware that late arrival or no-show will not be considered for refunds. However, we offer the possibility to reschedule the tour, free of charge.
• Transportation will be shared with other groups
• We reserve the right to modify the itinerary if necessary
• Comfortable clothes and shoes
• We take care of any dietary requirements you may have
• Children 3 years old and younger can come on the tour free of charge. Please note that they will not be counted in relation to the number of seats on the coach (they must be seated next to an adult) and food will not be served
08:25 Meeting time
08:45 Departure to Montserrat
10:00 Guided visit to the Monastery of Montserrat
11:00 Free time in Montserrat
12:00 Meeting with the guide
12:10 Departure to the winery
12:45 Guided tour of vineyards and winery
13:15 Wine tasting (3 local wines)
14:30 Departure to Barcelona
15:30 - 16:00 Arrival to Barcelona Nord Bus Station
Enjoy a memorable day out in Montserrat and escape the hustle and bustle of Barcelona with this horse riding experience in the Natural Park after visiting the Monastery on top of the Mountain. Awe at the breathtaking views while living a unique experience and learning the basics of horse riding. Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group Tour.
Enjoy the breathtaking views in a hot air balloon while you fly over the Pla de Bages observing the magnificent view of the unique shape of Montserrat Mountains. Visit the Monastery of Montserrat and know all the history and ventures of this Monastery dating nearly a thousand years.Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group Tour.
On this tour you will enjoy the ultimate local gastronomic experience, discovering the most authentic Spanish flavors while your guide tells you everything about the history of the city through its rich gastronomy, walking around the historic neighborhoods of Barcelona and its local-only hidden places and traditional markets. Have fun, make new friends and enjoy an intimate experience in a Premium Small Group Tour.
Discover thanks to our free tour the modernist wonders that make Barcelona the most avant-garde city in the world.
● Discover the best of Barcelona by land, sea and air. ● Enjoy bird's eye views on a panoramic helicopter flight. ● Admire the city skyline and landmarks on a coastal cruise. ● Discover the Passeig de Gracia, Casa Batlló & La Pedrera. ● Explore Barcelona's highlights without worrying about the logistics! We have all arranged for you. ● Travel back to the Middle Ages on a walking tour of the Gothic Quarter. ● Marvel at monuments such as the statue to Christopher Columbus. ● Explore hidden squares and picturesque churches. ● Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group Tour.
Discover one of the most beautiful medieval cities in Catalonia. Enjoy a guided walking tour of its old town, walk through the narrow cobblestone streets of its Jewish Quarter and see the cathedral and the ancient city wall. Explore the city on your own during the free time you will be given.
Park Güell has more than 100 years of history, and is one of the most representative works of the artist Antonio Gaudí, famous for beautifying the beautiful city of Barcelona with his architectural pieces. The main architectural feature of the park is based on art nouveau, although the main idea was the construction of a luxury residential complex. Over the years, this idea was abandoned, and in its place was built a park worthy of the setting of a fairy tale.
El Born is one of the favorite neighborhoods for the locals and has become an essential area to visit in Barcelona. It is common to approach this neighborhood to enjoy the gastronomic offer that offers and to enjoy its atmosphere, but the truth is that this area of the center of Barcelona consists of much more than that. It is a neighborhood with a special charm and its streets are a real labyrinth to get lost in. The icing on the cake is its magnificent Ciutadella park, which has become the lung of Barcelona and one of the best meeting places for groups of street artists.
Get to know the history of the city and learn curiosities about it while you walk through emblematic points of interest such as the Arc de Triomf, the Born neighborhood or the Church of Santa Maria del Mar. Discover with your guide one of the most important museums in Barcelona, the Picasso Museum. Finally, visit at your leisure the Moco Museum, where you can see modern and contemporary works by well-known artists and rising stars.
This is a full day tour, and is designed for those who can and want to invest a full day of their stay in visiting the surroundings of Barcelona. With plenty of free time, this is a more comprehensive option to discover Montserrat and immerse yourself in the Catalan countryside with this unforgettable day!