Live an exclusive sailing experience on board a luxury sailboat and sail to one of the oldest wine regions in Spain, a familiar wine cellar where you will taste their Mediterranean organic wines.
Welcome to this unique and luxury sailboat that combines classic pedigree with contemporary comfort. You will travel along the coast and take in views of Barcelona Landmarks and the beautiful and famous skyline. While our Luxury Sailing Boat leaves the port of Barcelona, you will see hundreds of the wonderful and splendid yachts that shine in the sight of all.
After the sailing, we’ll arrive at the Alella harbor and a private transfer will take you to wineries. Expert sommeliers will welcome you in this family run winery, a beautiful 14th century house, surrounded by vineyards and the Mediterranean sea. You will have the chance to stroll along its singular vineyards cultivated for over 25 years, now cultivated using organic and modern techniques.
It has not always been this way, since the wines of Alella have a long history and important significance in Catalan wine. Known and loved at Roman times, Pliny and Martial are cited as Laietan wines. Alella wines were, in the middle of the Middle Ages, the favorites in the Barcelona Seu, to later become one of the quality wines exported from Catalonia throughout the world, with particular attention to the overseas colonies where there was a large population of Catalans.
After a relaxing morning and tasting their exclusive wines, it’s time to come back to the city in a private van. Don’t miss this once in a lifetime experience.
The departure order (Sailing or Minibus) may vary depending on the weather conditions and organization.
• Sail along the coast of Barcelona on board a Luxury Sailing Boat
• Snacks on the Sailing: Olives, Chips & Crackers and Soft Drinks, Beer, Water, Wine or Champagne
• Professional bilingual Guide
• Guided visit to the Vineyards and cellar
• Wine Tasting: 4 wines accompanied with cheese, sausage, bread, tomato, oil & salt
• Round Trip to Barcelona
• Premium Small Group tour
• Food or beverages unless specified
• Hotel pick up or transfer
• 4 hours & 30 min.
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on long weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or take with you to the activity.
How to make a reservation?
To book the tour you just have to choose the desired date and fill out the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility)
• Tour subject to availability
• Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
• All passengers must show a valid ID or Passport at the check in desk in order to enter the Private Sailing Club
• The departure order (Sailing or Minibus) may vary depending on the weather conditions and organization
• Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
• There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
• This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
09:45 – Meet your skipper at Port Olimpic
10:00 – Starting the sailing to el Masnou
• See the skyline of Barcelona and surroundings
• Enjoy the breeze of the Mediterranean sea.
• Have a drink with some snacks
11:30 – Arrive to El Masnou port and take our transportation to El Bouquet d’Alella
11:50 – Get to el Bouquet d’Alella
• Visit the vineyards and learn about them and the grapes.
• Visit the cellars and learn about the process how to make wine
• Finish the visit tasting four different wines and eating a typical local brunch.
14:00 – Your driver is going to drive you back to the starting point
14:30 – Ends of the experience
Enjoy a memorable day out in Montserrat and escape the hustle and bustle of Barcelona with this horse riding experience in the Natural Park after visiting the Monastery on top of the Mountain. Awe at the breathtaking views while living a unique experience and learning the basics of horse riding. Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group Tour.
On this tour you will enjoy the ultimate local gastronomic experience, discovering the most authentic Spanish flavors while your guide tells you everything about the history of the city through its rich gastronomy, walking around the historic neighborhoods of Barcelona and its local-only hidden places and traditional markets. Have fun, make new friends and enjoy an intimate experience in a Premium Small Group Tour.
Explore the city's famous landmarks as well as hidden secrets and enjoy a tour on a 100% handmade bamboo bike equipped with high-quality components.
Enjoy an intimate and beautiful flamenco show while you marvel at a Medieval Palace atmosphere after a walking tour through one of the trendiest and most authentic districts in Barcelona. This former Baroque palace from the 17th Century on the historic Calle Montcada is a rare architectural gem which was once the meeting place of an aristocratic scholarly society. End your evening enjoying Tapas Tour dinner with a drink at one of the best of the best Pintxos places in Barcelona and then continue to La Barceloneta to discover the best seafood tapas in a Mediterranean atmosphere.Have fun and feel unique in your experience on a Private Tour. (Premium small group tour)
El Born is one of the favorite neighborhoods for the locals and has become an essential area to visit in Barcelona. It is common to approach this neighborhood to enjoy the gastronomic offer that offers and to enjoy its atmosphere, but the truth is that this area of the center of Barcelona consists of much more than that. It is a neighborhood with a special charm and its streets are a real labyrinth to get lost in. The icing on the cake is its magnificent Ciutadella park, which has become the lung of Barcelona and one of the best meeting places for groups of street artists.
Welcome to our tour focused exclusively on the history of Montserrat and its wonderful location. Led by your local guide, you will discover all that this famous place an hour away from Barcelona has hidden for you in just one morning. Join us and discover the secrets of this 11th century monastery!
● Discover the best of Barcelona by land, sea and air. ● Enjoy bird's eye views on a panoramic helicopter flight. ● Admire the city skyline and landmarks on a coastal cruise. ● Discover the Passeig de Gracia, Casa Batlló & La Pedrera. ● Explore Barcelona's highlights without worrying about the logistics! We have all arranged for you. ● Travel back to the Middle Ages on a walking tour of the Gothic Quarter. ● Marvel at monuments such as the statue to Christopher Columbus. ● Explore hidden squares and picturesque churches. ● Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group Tour.
On this route we will discover the mysteries hidden in the cosmopolitan neighborhood of Raval.
This is a morning half day tour, conceived as a condensed version of our longer Montserrat, Food and Wine. It aims at dropping you off early in the afternoon. It’s the right tour for you if you would like to have some free time in the afternoon or evening in Barcelona, to keep on touring around or even flying out. The shared content and information are the same than in longer versions of this tour! However, it has less free time throughout the experience. Make the most out of our wine country in just one long morning!
Did you go over an hour between tapas and glasses of wine last night? If you're not an early riser, this is one of our two delayed departure tours that combine Montserrat and our wine culture. God doesn't always help the early bird, so we've designed an experience that doesn't take up the whole day and with some tasty extras to add to our mix of history and wine!