Live an exclusive sailing experience on board a luxury sailboat and sail to one of the oldest wine regions in Spain, a familiar wine cellar where you will taste their Mediterranean organic wines.
Welcome to this unique and luxury sailboat that combines classic pedigree with contemporary comfort. You will travel along the coast and take in views of Barcelona Landmarks and the beautiful and famous skyline. While our Luxury Sailing Boat leaves the port of Barcelona, you will see hundreds of the wonderful and splendid yachts that shine in the sight of all.
After the sailing, we’ll arrive at the Alella harbor and a private transfer will take you to wineries. Expert sommeliers will welcome you in this family run winery, a beautiful 14th century house, surrounded by vineyards and the Mediterranean sea. You will have the chance to stroll along its singular vineyards cultivated for over 25 years, now cultivated using organic and modern techniques.
It has not always been this way, since the wines of Alella have a long history and important significance in Catalan wine. Known and loved at Roman times, Pliny and Martial are cited as Laietan wines. Alella wines were, in the middle of the Middle Ages, the favorites in the Barcelona Seu, to later become one of the quality wines exported from Catalonia throughout the world, with particular attention to the overseas colonies where there was a large population of Catalans.
After a relaxing morning and tasting their exclusive wines, it’s time to come back to the city in a private van. Don’t miss this once in a lifetime experience.
The departure order (Sailing or Minibus) may vary depending on the weather conditions and organization.
• Sail along the coast of Barcelona on board a Luxury Sailing Boat
• Snacks on the Sailing: Olives, Chips & Crackers and Soft Drinks, Beer, Water, Wine or Champagne
• Professional bilingual Guide
• Guided visit to the Vineyards and cellar
• Wine Tasting: 4 wines accompanied with cheese, sausage, bread, tomato, oil & salt
• Round Trip to Barcelona
• Premium Small Group tour
• Food or beverages unless specified
• Hotel pick up or transfer
• 4 hours & 30 min.
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on long weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or take with you to the activity.
How to make a reservation?
To book the tour you just have to choose the desired date and fill out the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility)
• Tour subject to availability
• Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
• All passengers must show a valid ID or Passport at the check in desk in order to enter the Private Sailing Club
• The departure order (Sailing or Minibus) may vary depending on the weather conditions and organization
• Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
• There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
• This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
09:45 – Meet your skipper at Port Olimpic
10:00 – Starting the sailing to el Masnou
• See the skyline of Barcelona and surroundings
• Enjoy the breeze of the Mediterranean sea.
• Have a drink with some snacks
11:30 – Arrive to El Masnou port and take our transportation to El Bouquet d’Alella
11:50 – Get to el Bouquet d’Alella
• Visit the vineyards and learn about them and the grapes.
• Visit the cellars and learn about the process how to make wine
• Finish the visit tasting four different wines and eating a typical local brunch.
14:00 – Your driver is going to drive you back to the starting point
14:30 – Ends of the experience
Explore similar experiences by clicking on the following link Wine & Cava with Tapas & 4WD Vineyards Experience from Barcelona
The Barcelona Segway Tour takes you to the most beautiful places of Barcelona's waterfront. Places like the historic Port Vell, the most popular beach in Barceloneta or the new luxury marina near the W Hotel, as well as the Parc de la Ciutadella, the largest urban park in the city and starting point of the tour.
Enjoy an exclusive day out to a local winery in the Alella Region. Ride a eBike along the Barcelona Coastline to arrive at the village of Alella, discover the Mediterranean towns of the Maresme Region.Arrive at the winery and taste 4 excellent wines and enjoy a countryside lunch. Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group Tour.
Visit Lloret de Mar, the main tourist town on the Costa Brava. Explore its narrow streets and enjoy the views of the beach from the promenade. Board the boat, which will take you to the neighboring town of Tossa de Mar. Discover this picturesque town. See its medieval fortress, cliffs, caves and beautiful beach.
We recommend you to choose the welcome tour to Barcelona if it is the first time you visit Barcelona and you want to see its main attractions quickly. This will allow you to discover which are the places that have caught your attention and come back during your vacations in the city that is on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea.
Discover the true essence of Futbol Club Barcelona. Visit the museum and learn about its history, so you will understand the values that make Barça "More than just a club".
Take the Immersive Tour of Futbol Club Barcelona. Visit the new museum, inaugurated in June 2023 and discover the past, present and future of Barça through the highlights of the team.
Enjoy a day in the sun and fight the summer heat with your family and friends. Walk around the park's 70,000m2 and find your favorite attraction. There are 22 different attractions for all ages.
Explore the city in comfort aboard a double-decker sightseeing bus and sail on an eco-friendly catamaran along the Barcelona coastline to the sound of lounge music.
Enjoy the best of Barcelona from different perspectives on a half-day tour by land, sea, and air! Discover Barcelona by eBike, admire the city from the Cable Car and enjoy a boat tour along the Barcelona waterfront. Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group Tour.
Enjoy a guided walking tour of Paseo de Gracia, one of the most famous streets of Barcelona and marvel at its modernist buildings. Learn about the history of two of Gaudí's most emblematic architectural works; Casa Batlló and La Pedrera. At the end of the tour you will have the opportunity to visit them, depending on the option you have chosen.