Wine and gastronomy are part of Catalonia’s popular wisdom. Through this tour, delve into the Penedés region to learn all about the fascinating world of wine. The influence of the sun and the Mediterranean Sea make the Penedés a privileged territory for winemaking.
We will travel on a luxury private bus to visit 2 hand-picked selected wineries. Our first stop is a family-run boutique winery which has been cultivating vines for more than two thousand years. Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by an expert winemaker who will tell you about the history of this millenary winery and guide you into the subterranean wine cellar. In this remarkable space, learn fascinating facts about grape varieties, vine growing, wine making or the optimal conditions for its storage.
It is now time to savor 4 charming wines in a stylish tasting room, accompanied by an assortment of gourmet delicatessen. Next, we will visit the traditional manor house (current residence of the owner family) and the vineyards to discover the art and secrets of winemaking!
To add a glamorous touch to the experience, continue the visit through the vineyards on board a convertible 4x4 car (approx. 40 min.) accompanied by your guide and a viticulturist, a true passionate expert! A unique and exclusive way to visit a stunning rural landscape with endless vineyards. Along the way, admire a Romanesque church settled among the vineyards and belonging to the manor.
The second cellar visited is an equally historical winery specialized in cava, a naturally sparkling wine with an unmistakable flavor deeply rooted in Catalonia. An exclusive opportunity to enter the Capella, the heart of the cellar, being this the oldest part of the winery. An enchanting candle-lighted ancient room where time stands still. After visiting the vineyard and cellar, taste 4 unique cavas. These are also paired by a selection of appetizers to enhance the experience. Raise your glass for a toast to a great wine experience!
• Visit to a local wine family-run winery
• Visit to a local cava family-run winery
• Exclusive 4x4 ride along the vineyards with the local viticulturist
• Private transport and specialized tour guide
• Wine and cava tour, tasting 4 wines and 4 cavas paired with a wide variety of bytes & tapas.
• 2016 Sauvignon blanc
• 2014 Syrah & Cabernet Sauvignon
• 2015 Chardonnay & Xarel·lo
• 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon
• GRAN RESERVA 2014 Xarel·lo, Macabeu & Parellada
• VINTAGE GRAN RESERVA 2012 Xarel·lo & Chardonnay
• CUVÉE GRAN RESERVA 2014 Xarel·lo & Chardonnay
• VINTAGE ROSÉ GRAN RESERVA 2013 Pinot Noir
Bytes and Tapas:
• Green Picked Olives
• Toasted Bread with Tomato (catalan Bread)
• Local selection of nuts
• Goat cheese Pearls
• Cured sheep cheese with quince jelly
• “Fuet” with toasted bread (catalan Bread)
• Iberic Ham on toasted bread
• Cured sheep cheese
• Catanias (chocolates)
• Food or beverages unless specified
• Hotel pick up
• 6 hours
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on long weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or take with you to the activity.
How to make a reservation?
To book the tour you just have to choose the desired date and fill out the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility)
• Tour subject to availability
• Minors are not allowed on this tour
• Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
• This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
• Let us know at the time of booking if any dietary restrictions or allergies
• There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
• Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
08:45 – Meet your driver
09:00 – Starting the experience at Paseo de Gracia
• Go through Barcelona and see the great modernist buildings around the city
• Leave the city and start to see all the surrounding cities and towns.
• We will drive you through the Countryside where you can enjoy the views
• We will get into the Penedés area, all full of vineyards!
10:00 – We will arrive at Pere Ventura, the winery for the Cava.
• Visit with a specialist the cellars where they make the Cava
• Learn about the process to make cava
• Learn how they where doing it centuries ago and how they are making it nowadays.
• Finish the visit tasting four of their best Cavas
12:00 – Transfer with your driver to Can Bas
12:10 – Visit Can Bas
• Go around the vineyards with a JEEP to learn about them and the grapes
• Learn about the history of the Family Ventura
• Visit the cellars where they make the wine
• Learn about the process of making wine
• Finish the visit tasting four different wines
14:00 – Meet your driver again to go back to Barcelona
15:00 – End of the experience at the starting point
Explore similar experiences by clicking on the following link Tapas & Friends: Barcelona’s Ultimate Local Gastronomic Experience
Park Güell has more than 100 years of history, and is one of the most representative works of the artist Antonio Gaudí, famous for beautifying the beautiful city of Barcelona with his architectural pieces. The main architectural feature of the park is based on art nouveau, although the main idea was the construction of a luxury residential complex. Over the years, this idea was abandoned, and in its place was built a park worthy of the setting of a fairy tale.
Enjoy a unique cycling experience on this tour riding on bicycles made out of bamboo, 100% handmade and equipped with high-quality components
Visit Barcelona at your own pace and without rushing aboard a red double-decker sightseeing bus. Hop on and off all day long with the same ticket, change routes and learn about the history of the city through a headphone audio system, available in fifteen languages! and visit the Barcelona Aquarium, the world's largest Mediterranean-themed aquarium!
On this full day excursion to PortAventura Park & Ferrari Land from Barcelona you will enjoy an amazing experience! At Ferrari Land you will discover breathtaking attractions, such as the highest and fastest vertical accelerator in Europe. In PortAventura Park, six fascinating worlds perfectly set in a perfect atmosphere, not to be missed!
Discover the true essence of Futbol Club Barcelona. Visit the museum and learn about its history, so you will understand the values that make Barça "More than just a club".
Get to know the history of the city and learn curiosities about it while you walk through emblematic points of interest such as the Arc de Triomf, the Born neighborhood or the Church of Santa Maria del Mar. Discover with your guide one of the most important museums in Barcelona, the Picasso Museum. Finally, visit at your leisure the Moco Museum, where you can see modern and contemporary works by well-known artists and rising stars.
Culture, history and local lifestyle on a bamboo bike ride through the highlights of Barcelona
This tour invites you to get to know two important places while visiting the city of Barcelona. The spirituality of the Monastery of Montserrat and the amazing architecture of the Sagrada Familia, an experience full of stories and curiosities that you can't miss!
Enjoy a refreshing day full of fun, we will take you directly from the center of Barcelona to Caribe Aquatic Park so you only have to worry about carrying everything you need in your backpack. A unique experience, suitable for the whole family. Fantastic combination of excitement and relaxation to live an authentic Caribbean adventure.
On this route we will discover the mysteries hidden in the cosmopolitan neighborhood of Raval.