Wine and gastronomy are part of Catalonia’s popular wisdom. Through this tour, delve into the Penedés region to learn all about the fascinating world of wine. The influence of the sun and the Mediterranean Sea make the Penedés a privileged territory for winemaking.
We will travel on a luxury private bus to visit 2 hand-picked selected wineries. Our first stop is a family-run boutique winery which has been cultivating vines for more than two thousand years. Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by an expert winemaker who will tell you about the history of this millenary winery and guide you into the subterranean wine cellar. In this remarkable space, learn fascinating facts about grape varieties, vine growing, wine making or the optimal conditions for its storage.
It is now time to savor 4 charming wines in a stylish tasting room, accompanied by an assortment of gourmet delicatessen. Next, we will visit the traditional manor house (current residence of the owner family) and the vineyards to discover the art and secrets of winemaking!
To add a glamorous touch to the experience, continue the visit through the vineyards on board a convertible 4x4 car (approx. 40 min.) accompanied by your guide and a viticulturist, a true passionate expert! A unique and exclusive way to visit a stunning rural landscape with endless vineyards. Along the way, admire a Romanesque church settled among the vineyards and belonging to the manor.
The second cellar visited is an equally historical winery specialized in cava, a naturally sparkling wine with an unmistakable flavor deeply rooted in Catalonia. An exclusive opportunity to enter the Capella, the heart of the cellar, being this the oldest part of the winery. An enchanting candle-lighted ancient room where time stands still. After visiting the vineyard and cellar, taste 4 unique cavas. These are also paired by a selection of appetizers to enhance the experience. Raise your glass for a toast to a great wine experience!
• Visit to a local wine family-run winery
• Visit to a local cava family-run winery
• Exclusive 4x4 ride along the vineyards with the local viticulturist
• Private transport and specialized tour guide
• Wine and cava tour, tasting 4 wines and 4 cavas paired with a wide variety of bytes & tapas.
• 2016 Sauvignon blanc
• 2014 Syrah & Cabernet Sauvignon
• 2015 Chardonnay & Xarel·lo
• 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon
• GRAN RESERVA 2014 Xarel·lo, Macabeu & Parellada
• VINTAGE GRAN RESERVA 2012 Xarel·lo & Chardonnay
• CUVÉE GRAN RESERVA 2014 Xarel·lo & Chardonnay
• VINTAGE ROSÉ GRAN RESERVA 2013 Pinot Noir
Bytes and Tapas:
• Green Picked Olives
• Toasted Bread with Tomato (catalan Bread)
• Local selection of nuts
• Goat cheese Pearls
• Cured sheep cheese with quince jelly
• “Fuet” with toasted bread (catalan Bread)
• Iberic Ham on toasted bread
• Cured sheep cheese
• Catanias (chocolates)
• Food or beverages unless specified
• Hotel pick up
• 6 hours
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on long weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or take with you to the activity.
How to make a reservation?
To book the tour you just have to choose the desired date and fill out the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility)
• Tour subject to availability
• Minors are not allowed on this tour
• Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
• This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
• Let us know at the time of booking if any dietary restrictions or allergies
• There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
• Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
08:45 – Meet your driver
09:00 – Starting the experience at Paseo de Gracia
• Go through Barcelona and see the great modernist buildings around the city
• Leave the city and start to see all the surrounding cities and towns.
• We will drive you through the Countryside where you can enjoy the views
• We will get into the Penedés area, all full of vineyards!
10:00 – We will arrive at Pere Ventura, the winery for the Cava.
• Visit with a specialist the cellars where they make the Cava
• Learn about the process to make cava
• Learn how they where doing it centuries ago and how they are making it nowadays.
• Finish the visit tasting four of their best Cavas
12:00 – Transfer with your driver to Can Bas
12:10 – Visit Can Bas
• Go around the vineyards with a JEEP to learn about them and the grapes
• Learn about the history of the Family Ventura
• Visit the cellars where they make the wine
• Learn about the process of making wine
• Finish the visit tasting four different wines
14:00 – Meet your driver again to go back to Barcelona
15:00 – End of the experience at the starting point
Enjoy an authentic flamenco show in the heart of Barcelona. Founded in 1970, the Tablao Cordobés is considered, by the most demanding artistic minorities, one of the most important tablaos in Spain. If you decide to book your show with dinner, you will be able to taste a wide variety of typical Spanish dishes.
Enjoy the breathtaking views in a hot air balloon while you fly over the Pla de Bages observing the magnificent view of the unique shape of Montserrat Mountains. Visit the Monastery of Montserrat and know all the history and ventures of this Monastery dating nearly a thousand years.Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group Tour.
With our Luxury Sailing Boat, you will feel the warm sea breeze as you sail along the Barcelona coast. Sail from Barcelona to the Vineyards, Winery Tour & Wine tasting and discover some its most incredible spots from a unique perspective. Upon arrival by sea, be amazed by the characteristic landscape of DO Alella, one of the world famous wine making areas. Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group Tour.
Visit Lloret de Mar, the main tourist town on the Costa Brava. Explore its narrow streets and enjoy the views of the beach from the promenade. Board the boat, which will take you to the neighboring town of Tossa de Mar. Discover this picturesque town. See its medieval fortress, cliffs, caves and beautiful beach.
Aerial view of the Sagrada Familia, the coast, the Agbar Tower, Camp Nou, Plaza de España, Montjuic and the Olympic Park.
Park Güell has more than 100 years of history, and is one of the most representative works of the artist Antonio Gaudí, famous for beautifying the beautiful city of Barcelona with his architectural pieces. The main architectural feature of the park is based on art nouveau, although the main idea was the construction of a luxury residential complex. Over the years, this idea was abandoned, and in its place was built a park worthy of the setting of a fairy tale.
Did you go over an hour between tapas and glasses of wine last night? If you're not an early riser, this is one of our two delayed departure tours that combine Montserrat and our wine culture. God doesn't always help the early bird, so we've designed an experience that doesn't take up the whole day and with some tasty extras to add to our mix of history and wine!
Are you looking for a tour of the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona that allows you to know the city from its very center? The Gothic Quarter of Barcelona is located in the district of Ciutat Vella, the heart of Barcelona and the oldest part of the city. In addition, this neighborhood is considered one of the most beautiful areas of Barcelona and the first that visitors who are going to spend a few days in the capital of Catalonia should know.
Discover thanks to our free tour the modernist wonders that make Barcelona the most avant-garde city in the world.
This Segway Tour on Modernism and Gaudi's Sagrada Familia takes you on a journey through Barcelona's modern history crossing two of the city's central districts - the Eixample and Vila de Gracia.