We offer you a selection of high-quality helicopter routes to enjoy and relax with stunning views of the island. We have a professional and highly qualified team that will make each flight a unique, special, and unforgettable experience.
You can choose from the following routes:
• Southern coasts: We will pass through the "Puertito" area, famous for turtle sightings. We will continue through the romantic fishing village of La Caleta and the Costa Adeje Golf.
• Beaches and Ravines: We will fly over the romantic fishing village of La Caleta and one of the famous golf courses on the island, the Costa Adeje Golf. You will then observe the volcanic lava flow over the sea from Montaña de Guaza. You can photograph the Roque del Conde and discover Ifonche and its ravines. We will catch a glimpse of the Teide volcano, a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1997 and the highest peak in Spain. Continuing, you will appreciate the incredible Barranco del Infierno, which, despite its terrifying name, is an oasis located in the municipality of Adeje and is the only one with a natural stream.
• Acantilado De Los Gigantes: We will head to the romantic fishing village of La Caleta and then follow the coast towards Playa San Juan, taking photos along the way. Upon reaching Los Gigantes, we will see the colossal cliffs that reach heights of up to 600 meters. These spectacular precipices are a must-see wonder on the west coast of the island. We will then fly near the Corona Forestal of the Teide National Park (UNESCO World Heritage site since 1997) to have a spectacular view of the 3,718-meter-high volcano, the highest peak in Spain.
• Isla Baja: This is one of the most beautiful photographic flights on the island as it combines the marine landscape of the south with the green landscape of the north. We will discover the romantic fishing villages of La Caleta, Alcalá, and Puerto San Juan. The marina of Puerto de los Gigantes and the colossal cliffs, emerging 300 to 600 meters high from the ocean, will be a revelation for your eyes. The landscape over Buenavista del Norte will be spectacular, covered in green and ochre colors and surrounded by extensive lava tongues. We will fly over Garachico and Icod de los Vinos, where you can appreciate the Drago Milenario (Millennial Dragon Tree) that is over 1000 years old. Then, we will fly over the Corona Forestal of the Teide National Park, offering its majestic views.
• Gran Teide Luxury: We will fly over the main attraction of the Canary Islands, the most visited national park in Europe and the second in the world. Snow-covered in winter, the El Teide volcano has been a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1997. Enjoy the beauty of the viticultural Orotava Valley, Puerto de la Cruz, and then fly over the alpine area of Vilaflor. Marvel at the lava tongues left in Santiago del Teide from the island's last volcanic eruption in 1909. Upon returning to the Adeje Heliport, you will receive a pleasant surprise after the flight.
• Private flight: You can design your own flight.
• Route with contracted minutes and kilometers
• Southern Coasts: 8/9 minutes
• Beaches and Ravines: 12/15 minutes
• Los Gigantes Cliffs: 20/22 minutes
• Isla Baja: 35/40 minutes
• Gran Teide Luxury: 120 minutes
• Private Flight: Flight scheduled by the client
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on long weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or take with you to the activity.
How to make a reservation?
To book the tour you just have to choose the desired date and fill out the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
• Tour subject to availability
• Gran Teide Luxury: Minimum of three people to start the activity.
• In order to distribute the helicopter passengers properly, it is compulsory for people weighing more than 110 kilos to book the seat next to them.
• In this case, you will have to pay 1.5 tickets.
• Unless you book the helicopter exclusively as a private flight, you will share the flight with other passengers. We try to place couples and families together, whenever possible.
• The distribution of seats in the cabin will be appropriate for the correct weight balance, following the aircraft characteristics tables.
• In the helicopter the outside temperature prevails so dress comfortably and bring a jumper or jacket in case it is cool.
• The helicopter flight is very stable and passengers do not feel any adversity, dizziness or vertigo. If you are excessively prone to motion sickness, you can take the medication you would take if travelling by car.
• The price is per seat, so the price for children is the same as for adults.
From the time of booking up to 48 hours before your flight, 50% of the amount of the contracted flight will be charged.
Less than 48 hours before your flight, 100% of the value will be charged.
Explore similar experiences by clicking on the following link Helicopter Experience along the Southern Coasts of Tenerife
An extravagant, unique and luxurious cabaret for an exciting and seductive evening.
Comedy and dinner with Drag Queens show: the most famous show in English in the south of Tenerife.
This pirate ship, an authentic Portuguese schooner of the last century, arrives to the island of Tenerife to make you relive the emotions of the old sailing and the stories of the pirates who until not long ago sailed this same ocean.
Galatea offers you a luxury experience on a sailboat specially designed to offer very comfortable excursions with maximum privacy.
Enjoy the sun and the sea breeze while contemplating the views of the entire south coast of the island. You can choose to make your excursion by sailboat or on the White Paradise Eco Catamaran, designed for sustainable navigation and equipped with all safety measures.
Test your skills as a professional driver by participating in a high-speed race at the spectacular new outdoor karting track in the south of Tenerife.
Enjoy an enchanting sunset and watch the stars shine like nowhere else. Highlights: the trail to the Pico Viejo viewpoint and astronomical observation with long-range telescopes.
Fly over the water with this Flyboard, the trendy water sports experience.
This excursion will take you from the most modern city of Tenerife, passing through a historical and colonial city to the interior of the Rural Park of Anaga, declared a Natural Biosphere Reserve, to discover a typical hamlet by the sea. An excursion of contrasts that will allow you to learn about the history of the island.
Sail aboard Freebird Catamaran and enjoy all that the Atlantic Ocean has to offer.