If you are looking for a comfortable, safe and eco-responsible way to enjoy the panoramic views of the inland villages and the coast of the Serra de Tramuntana, this is the excursion for you. We will take you to the well-known cove of Sa Calobra, and once there, you will have approximately an hour and a half of free time to: have lunch in one of the restaurants located there, explore the Torrent de Pareis or, weather permitting, enjoy a swim in the pebble beach. You will continue with a boat trip* to Puerto de Sóller**, where you will discover the silhouette that the mountain draws next to the sea. Once in the port, you will have time to stroll through its streets and finally return to the city of Palma.
*If the sea conditions make it impossible to make the trip safely, the route will be done by bus, passing through the Gorg Blau and Cúber reservoirs. Our guides will inform you of the schedules and meeting points for the different means of transport.
**This excursion can be done in both directions, either going first to Sa Calobra and then to Puerto de Sóller, or vice versa.
• South Zone:
• Arenal: Es Tolleric, Maioris, s’Arenal, Playa de Palma, Can Pastilla, Coll d’en Rabassa, Palacio de Congresos.
• Calviá: Camp de Mar, Peguera, Santa Ponça, Cala Vinyes, Magaluf, Palmanova, Son Caliu, Portals Nous, Illetes, Sant Agustí, Cala Major, Dique del Oeste, Porto Pi, Palma, s'Escollera.
• North Zone: Pollensa, Alcudia, Puerto de Alcudia, Cala San Vicente y Can Picafort
• East Zone:
• Levante: Cala Mesquida, Cala Ratjada, Font de sa Cala, Canyamel, Costa dels Pins, Cala Bona, Cala Millor, Sa Coma, S’Illot.
• Calas y Cala d'Or: Porto Cristo, Cala Mandia, Calas de Mallorca, Cala Murada, Porto Colom, Cala d’Or, Porto Petro, Cala Barca, Cala Morlanda, Cala Santanyí, Colonia de Sant Jordi.
• Optional pick-up service (+2 hours)
• Multilingual official guide
• Boat tickets
• Food and beverage
• 6 hours
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on long weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or take with you to the activity.
How to make a reservation?
To book the tour you just have to choose the desired date and fill out the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
• Tour subject to availability
• Be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the activity starts
• Free time at your disposal during the tour (+/-6 hours)
• Our buses are equipped with purifying filters that constantly renew the air.
• Comfortable clothing and footwear
Explore similar experiences by clicking on the following link Charming villages: Port of Sóller and Valldemossa
Would you like a sunset maritime journey? Don't miss this tour along the south coast of Mallorca. The coastline takes on golden hues that blend perfectly with the blue sea as it merges with the horizon with the last rays of the sun...
A unique experience at sea to observe these fascinating marine animals in their natural habitat.
Visit two natural marine reserves on the same excursion! The Malgrats Islands and the Toro Islands, both of high ecological value and marine fauna. Excursion with free time to swim, snorkel, or simply relax in their crystal-clear waters.
Discover authentic Mallorca by exploring its history, traditions, culture and typical cuisine. This tour reflects the local lifestyle and gastronomy that will take us through the most authentic corners and flavors of Mallorca. Prepare yourselves to admire beautiful coastal landscapes and cozy and historic villages in the heart of Mallorca, famous for their excellent wine production and more traditional dishes.
Enjoy an extraordinary day of sailing on an exclusive vintage sailboat, an unforgettable experience with the owners of this fantastic boat, during the navigation a Mallorcan picnic will be served. We will stop for a swim and enjoy the crystal clear Mallorcan waters. On board you have at your disposal diving goggles and paddle surf board to do some sport.
Morning departure to Formentor beach with a boat trip.
Rent the sailboat ketch Perseo XXI (a Transworld Clipper Concord TW41) ) in Palma de Mallorca with a professional skipper and a boat designed and equipped for group excursions. Perfect for a private sailing trip with family and friends in the Bay of Palma.
Enjoy a great catamaran with a tasting of typical Majorcan products and drinks on board and spend an unforgettable day along the best coasts of Majorca. This journey through the south of the island is perfect to do with friends or family.
Visit the José L. Ferrer winery in Binissalem, a town that has always been deeply rooted in the wine culture, and enter the world of winemaking in Mallorca through one of the most traditional wineries on the island.
One of the best ways to enjoy the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean is to take a boat trip, visiting the best coves of the southwest coast of the island or discovering the hidden charms under its waters.