• We start our journey along the road to Cala Pi; surrounded by arid lands, steep cliffs of the south coast of Mallorca and the blue sea. We will follow the road towards the village of Randa, a route dominated by wide fields of almond trees, olive trees and native vegetation that give us a pleasant journey through the interior of Mallorca.
• We wind along the narrow road of Puig de Randa to reach the top, crowned by the Sanctuary of Cura. This mountain, surrounded by natural caves, ancient hermitages and shrines, also preserves the architectural remains of a castle belonging to the Islamic period (since the conquest of King James I, this sanctuary has been the ideal place to experience an ascetic and contemplative life).
• The next stop will be in Montuiri, a village located at the foot of a mountain and surrounded by fields and old windmills, with a marked rural character and Mallorcan cultures and traditions present in every corner. Within the same municipality, we find an archaeological museum as well as the remains of a prehistoric settlement, where we will visit accompanied by a guide who will give us the opportunity to learn interesting facts about the first civilizations that lived on the island.
• At the end of the visit to the museum, we will go to one of the most typical constructions of Mallorca, the windmills. These ancient buildings, described by Miguel Cervantes as "giants" in Don Quixote, completed the landscapes of the island, crowning the fields and inland lands, a reminiscence of the past that is still alive and continues to bring a special character to the island (the guided tour of the mill will give us the opportunity to know part of the agricultural history of Mallorca and the different uses that the mills had in antiquity).
• Then we will stop for lunch at one of the most famous restaurants on the island, offering the most typical dishes of Mallorcan gastronomy.
• To finish the tour we will visit an old "possessió" from the 18th century, which was used as a farm and livestock farm. Surrounded by lush gardens, the Mallorcan style house exhibits traditional elements and tools of the work of the Mallorcan people of the time.
• 8 hours
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on long weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or take with you to the activity.
How to make a reservation?
To book the tour you just have to choose the desired date and fill out the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility)
• Tour subject to availability
• Sun cream
• Comfortable footwear
• Departures from Palma will be at 9:30 am at Paseo Marítimo
• In case you are staying in Palma, Arenal, Calviá or Andratx the pick up between 8:00 and 9:30h
City of Palma
Enjoy a day full of fun, emotions and surprises in one of the largest and most complete aquariums in Europe! The marine park has more than 8,000 animals of 700 different species and 5 million liters of saltwater. In addition to the varied fauna, it offers activities and entertainment suitable for all ages. The aquarium has a variety of activities designed for all ages and recreates a unique marine environment where you can discover and appreciate the wonderful life of our seas and oceans.
The best horseback riding routes you can live with us, you can ride in spectacular routes and breathe fresh air in the company of your friends, partner or family. With or without riding experience, we will take care of everything for you to enjoy this experience.
Menorca is a beautiful island declared a biosphere reserve by UNESCO and a place to get lost and discover its different villages, natural landmarks and points of interest. Menorca has managed to preserve its natural environment in an exceptional way and houses corners full of history, tradition and culture. We propose a fabulous itinerary with which to discover the authentic Menorca at your pace and in which you can include your own car.
The Mondragó Natural Park is home to two of the most spectacular coves on the southeast coast of Mallorca. It is a natural corner that offers the perfect setting to contemplate the beauty of the ravines, the coastal cliffs, the fine sandy beaches and its crystal-clear waters. These two coves are surrounded by a large pine forest in which to practice some hiking trails or shelter from the sunny hours. A paradise in which to relax.
Dirt trails, mud, rocks, jumps... Download adrenaline and spend a day of fun in the nature of Mallorca. Come with us and enjoy the island in a different way.
Enjoy the best horseback riding routes in the area of Can Picafort and discover the perfect balance between the tranquility of the passage with the horse and the enjoyment of the views provided by the landscape.
Our adults-only rave-bingo night with prizes, dancing on stage, tequila and more! The Bingo Rave for Adults of All Ages…
The Discover Scuba Diving is the best and safest way to discover the underwater world for the first time
Cabo Formentor is undoubtedly one of the most spectacular places offered by the northwest coast of the island. Its topography makes it unique for nature lovers who want to spend the day getting to know a little Mallorca a little better. The viewpoint of 'Es Colomer', located at 200 meters high, offers one of the best panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea and the maritime ledge of this enclave, characteristic of Tramuntana. Formentor Beach, with crystal clear waters and white sand, is ideal for a swim and lunch whilst taking in the landscape.
City of Palma
"May 6, 1691. Palma de Mallorca attends the third auto de fe against a group of 88 neighbors accused of carrying out Judaizing practices. 30,000 people arrived from all over the island crowded around the convent of Santo Domingo to attend a terrible spectacle. Three of the accused were to be burned alive at the stake...