• Discover native fish varieties while enjoying a day at the sea. The north coast of Mallorca also offers panoramic views across the entire bay of Alcudia and the Natural Park Llevant. Unique natural environments surrounded by crystal clear waters and a rich posidonia seabed areas.
• The boats have all the facilities and tools so that you can live an unforgettable experience and do not miss a thing. The captain of the boat has extensive experience in this activity and will take you to the best corners and places to spend a fun day of fishing.
• The marine and terrestrial fauna and flora is one of the richest in the Mediterranean Sea, which ensures that you will spend a day in direct contact with nature and its various species.
• Experienced skipper
• Boat trip
• Fishing equipment
• 8 hours
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on long weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or take with you to the activity.
How to make a reservation?
To book just choose the desired date and complete the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility)
• Tour subject to availability
• Bath clothes and towels
• Sun cream
• Comfortable footwear
• Departures from Palma will be at 9:30 am at Paseo Marítimo
• In case you are staying in Palma, Arenal, Calviá or Andratx the pick up time will between 8:00 and 9:30h (more information in the booking confirmation)
The Caves of Drach and the Caves of the Hams, are one of the best-preserved underground wonders in Mallorca. Millions of years of natural evolution e have shaped these stunning underground worlds. The light and color show along with the stunning stalagmites, stalactites and natural aquifers, make visiting the caves an experience to remember. The Majorica shop, located in the beautiful village of Porto Cristo, offers us the possibility to get to know one of the most recognizable jewels of Mallorca, the pearls.
The best way to get to know a wine is to visit the house where it was born.
Fancy a sea crossing at sunset? Don't miss this tour along the south coast of Mallorca at sunset. The coast acquires golden tones that combine perfectly with the blue sea. Mallorca is dyed golden to welcome the night... the sun goes down and the streetlights of the city are turning on... the sky acquires pinkish tones and the sea merges into the horizon with the last rays of sun...
Mallorca is the perfect setting for hiking. The splendid location of the Serra de Tramuntana makes us privileged. Mountain and sea in a unique environment where the views are unforgettable.
Join us in this snorkelling excursion in Majorca. Discover the beautiful coasts of the island and its rich seabed on this fun underwater tour around the best spots of the island. Majorca is one of the best islands in the Mediterranean Sea to put on your diving goggles and enjoy a day in the sea.
Rafa Nadal, recognized as one of the best tennis players in the world, opens the doors to sports lovers. Technology, passion and fun come together for all families to have an unforgettable day. The best of sport and tennis and state-of-the-art interactive games combine in the Rafa Nadal museum to offer an experience with all the ingredients: Fun, technology, sport and culture.
Once in a lifetime opportunity in Majorca. This is your chance to overfly the skies of Majorca in a hot air balloon. You will feel like you’re in one of Willy Fog’s adventures in Around the world in 80 days!
Cooling off from the summer sun is a great way to enjoy the island of Mallorca and there is no better way to do it than on our sea cave adventure. Experience Mallorca offers a true caving adventure in spectacular natural caves.
Meet some of the most emblematic villages of Mallorca and one of its oldest markets. We highlight the visit to the Monastery of Lluc.
The Drach Caves are the most renowed underground caves of Mallorca. Mentioned in the novel “Clovis Dartetor” by Jules Verne, it can be said this is a true journey to the centre of the earth.The light and color show along the tour with the stunning stalagmites, stalactites and natural aquifers, make visiting this caves an experience to remember. The tour also includes a visit to the renowed Majorica Pearl Factory.