Our experienced pilots have prepared a route through the best of the Sierra de Tramuntana:
• Skirting part of the coast of the bay of Palma to see places like the port, Magaluf, Santa Ponsa, Paguera or Puerto Andratx.
• We will fly over the most unknown area of the Sierra de Tramuntana with the island Dragonera, Banyalbufar and Estellencs.
• We will continue along the coast between Sa Foradada, Deia and Puerto Soller.
• To finish in the area of the Cuber reservoir and Puig Major.
The pilot can adapt the 60 minutes route to your preferences if there is a place that catches your attention.
Throughout the flight the pilot will be in contact with you and will provide you with information about the places we pass through so that you can enjoy the experience to the fullest.
• Route with contracted minutes and kilometers
• Safety measures
• 1 hour
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on long weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or take with you to the activity.
How to make a reservation?
To book the tour you just have to choose the desired date and fill out the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
• Tour subject to availability
• We understand that a person's weight is personal information and we will treat all information confidentially. However, we need to know the weight of passengers for security reasons. Therefore:
• If you or any person you wish to fly with weighs more than 125kgs (275 lbs), we need you to let us know at the time of booking. This does not mean that this person cannot fly, it is only because some balancing adjustments must be made to the helicopter in advance. In this case, please write the person's weight in the comments box on the booking page.
• If you and your companions weigh less than 125 kg each, you do not need to inform us of your weight.
• When making the reservation, please write in the comments section the passport or ID number of each passenger. And remember to bring this document with you on the day of the flight.
Experience the ultimate in adrenalin-pumping activities during your visit to Mallorca. Jump from the island’s cliffs into the deep blue sea.
This is the best adventure activity of the summer! We will go into an aquatic cave where we will discover secret rooms full of history and wonders of nature, we will rappel and climb, a very complete and fun activity!
Come and visit the Bodega Vins Nadal, one of the oldest wine houses in the Binissalem Wine Region, dedicated to the production of sustainable wine with native varieties since 1932, and enjoy an eno-experience in a relaxed family atmosphere.
The Discover Scuba Diving is the best and safest way to discover the underwater world for the first time
Fancy a sea crossing at sunset? Don't miss this tour along the south coast of Mallorca at sunset. The coast acquires golden tones that combine perfectly with the blue sea. Mallorca is dyed golden to welcome the night... the sun goes down and the streetlights of the city are turning on... the sky acquires pinkish tones and the sea merges into the horizon with the last rays of sun...
Do not miss this wonderful route through the interior of Mallorca, with which we delve into the history and legends of the inland villages located in the south-central part of Mallorca. Accompanied at all times by our local guides, the route offers us an interesting perspective of the history of the windmills, which to this day make up the landscape of the Balearic Islands, and which constitute an essential tourist attraction to know the most authentic Mallorca. And also that of each of the 5 charming villages of Mallorca that we are going to visit.
Valldemossa, one of the most famous villages in Mallorca for its bucolic streets and Mallorcan stone houses. Located in a beautiful valley, surrounded by green mountains of the Sierra de Tramuntana, it offers a unique spectacle full of tradition and culture that catches us as if it were a tale. Its location among imposing mountains, makes Valldemossa a place to get lost in history and to know exciting details of this beautiful mountain village, visited by thousands of artists and famous people.
It is the highest rated theme park in the Balearic Islands and the second most highly rated in Europe. Come and discover the place where reality surpasses fiction and spend an unforgettable day with family or friends. Kathmandu is a journey backwards through time and imagination to adrenaline lovers. Enjoy the most varied attractions; enter an underwater world, escape the zombies, defy the laws of gravity in K3 Climb or discover the story of the upside-down creation of the world
Only for couples, a romantic experience that includes 1 hour of flight with champagne (Möet) and basket of canapés de luxe, diploma and gift CD to remember a lifetime.