Our experienced pilots have prepared a route through the best of the Sierra de Tramuntana:
• Skirting part of the coast of the bay of Palma to see places like the port, Magaluf, Santa Ponsa, Paguera or Puerto Andratx.
• We will fly over the most unknown area of the Sierra de Tramuntana with the island Dragonera, Banyalbufar and Estellencs.
• We will continue along the coast between Sa Foradada, Deia and Puerto Soller.
• To finish in the area of the Cuber reservoir and Puig Major.
The pilot can adapt the 60 minutes route to your preferences if there is a place that catches your attention.
Throughout the flight the pilot will be in contact with you and will provide you with information about the places we pass through so that you can enjoy the experience to the fullest.
• Route with contracted minutes and kilometers
• Safety measures
• 1 hour
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on long weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or take with you to the activity.
How to make a reservation?
To book the tour you just have to choose the desired date and fill out the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
• Tour subject to availability
• We understand that a person's weight is personal information and we will treat all information confidentially. However, we need to know the weight of passengers for security reasons. Therefore:
• If you or any person you wish to fly with weighs more than 125kgs (275 lbs), we need you to let us know at the time of booking. This does not mean that this person cannot fly, it is only because some balancing adjustments must be made to the helicopter in advance. In this case, please write the person's weight in the comments box on the booking page.
• If you and your companions weigh less than 125 kg each, you do not need to inform us of your weight.
• When making the reservation, please write in the comments section the passport or ID number of each passenger. And remember to bring this document with you on the day of the flight.
Explore similar experiences by clicking on the following link Classic hot air balloon flight over Mallorca
An exciting tour where we can enjoy the incredible protected island as a natural space, a unique and unforgettable experience in which we can immortalize the moment with fabulous photographs of the most spectacular corners of the island
City of Palma
Want the complete Palma de Mallorca experience? Well, this incredible-value combination ticket includes not only our 24-hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket, but entry to the three of Palma’s big hitters: the incredible Cathedral of Mallorca (La Seu), grand Bellver Castle and, a treat for culture vultures, Museu es Baluard.
Cabo Formentor is undoubtedly one of the most spectacular places offered by the northwest coast of the island. Its topography makes it unique for nature lovers who want to spend the day getting to know a little Mallorca a little better. The viewpoint of 'Es Colomer', located at 200 meters high, offers one of the best panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea and the maritime ledge of this enclave, characteristic of Tramuntana. Formentor Beach, with crystal clear waters and white sand, is ideal for a swim and lunch whilst taking in the landscape.
The best way to get to know a wine is to visit the house where it was born.
A day full of discoveries on the crystal-clear coasts of Mallorca. Embark on this unique adventure and create unforgettable memories!
Don't miss the opportunity to participate in our Party Boat in the middle of the sea. We will sail for 2.5 hours in the Bay of Palma with the best atmosphere and the best music.
Visiting the traditional markets of Mallorca is the best way to experience the local culture and products. Additionally, we can enjoy a wine and liquor tasting at one of the local wineries and learn more about the island's wine production.
One of the best ways to enjoy the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean is to take a boat trip, visiting the best coves of the southwest coast of the island or discovering the hidden charms under its waters.
Menorca is a beautiful island declared a biosphere reserve by UNESCO and a place to get lost and discover its different villages, natural landmarks and points of interest. Menorca has managed to preserve its natural environment in an exceptional way and houses corners full of history, tradition and culture. We propose a fabulous itinerary with which to discover the authentic Menorca at your pace and in which you can include your own car.
Live the experience of horseback riding along one of the best beaches in the north of the island. This horseback riding tour begins its route through the fields and mountain trails of Son Serra de Marina, a small town of rural and fishing character that will show us the most equestrian landscapes of the island...