• 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360° panoramic views of Palma de Mallorca top sights.
• Create your own itinerary around Palma de Mallorca.
• Start your adventure at the Avenida de Antoni Maura and we'll take you straight to Plaza del Mercat at bus stop 2, where you'll find the famous statue of the Prime Minister, Antonio Maura.
• Plaza de España is perhaps one of the most beautiful locations in Palma de Mallorca. It's a big square located in the city centre and is enriched with culture and vibrant energy! Surrounded by trees and greenery, you can take a nice long stroll along the grounds.
• You'll find the Plaza Mayor nearby which is a big central square with lots of outdoor restaurants for you to tuck in some tasty tapas.
• If you love art, then the Joan Miró museum is definitely worth a visit, just hop off at bus stop 12. It's surrounded by pretty landmarks and the atmosphere is so idyllic.
• Right at the end of the bus tour we'll drive you through the Avenida de Juame III, one of the most famous streets of the city, lined up by tall trees and elegant buildings.
Book your ticket today and start planning your visit to Palma de Mallorca!
• 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
• Stops near all the major sights
• Audio guide in 8 languages
• Glass of sangria, beer or water at Café Maura or Bodega Mayor
• 3X2 at Jamón & Olé ice cream parlor
• Mask or cap
• Map of the city of Palma
• A pair of headphones
• 24 hours
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on long weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or take with you to the activity.
How to make a reservation?
To book the tour you just have to choose the desired date and fill out the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
Yes (if suitable for people with reduced mobility)
• Tour subject to availability
The Mondragó Natural Park is home to two of the most spectacular coves on the southeast coast of Mallorca. It is a natural corner that offers the perfect setting to contemplate the beauty of the ravines, the coastal cliffs, the fine sandy beaches and its crystal-clear waters. These two coves are surrounded by a large pine forest in which to practice some hiking trails or shelter from the sunny hours. A paradise in which to relax.
Don't miss the opportunity to participate in our Party Boat in the middle of the sea. We will sail for 2.5 hours in the Bay of Palma with the best atmosphere and the best music.
An unforgettable journey through the Serra de Tramuntana to the Valley of Sóller that will allow us to explore landscapes and hidden places, learn about their legends, anecdotes and history, as well as enjoy the flavors of our local gastronomic products.
Bodegas Ribas is a family winery founded in 1711. Located in the historic wine region of Consell, this winery complements respect for traditions with investment in research. The team has a common goal: to produce grapes of the best quality in a sustainable way to elaborate personal wines with marked typicity.
City of Palma
Learn about disturbing events that have been shaping the character and history of this 2,000-year-old city...
Adrenaline and speed for 60 minutes while we enjoy until we reach the amazing Cala en Basset where we can stop to enjoy its incredible crystal clear waters while snorkeling. We will then continue by visiting the famous s'Argilau cave where we can venture in and capture the moment with fabulous photographs.
City of Palma
"May 6, 1691. Palma de Mallorca attends the third auto de fe against a group of 88 neighbors accused of carrying out Judaizing practices. 30,000 people arrived from all over the island crowded around the convent of Santo Domingo to attend a terrible spectacle. Three of the accused were to be burned alive at the stake...
Discover authentic Mallorca by exploring its history, traditions, culture and typical cuisine. This tour reflects the local lifestyle and gastronomy that will take us through the most authentic corners and flavors of Mallorca. Prepare yourselves to admire beautiful coastal landscapes and cozy and historic villages in the heart of Mallorca, famous for their excellent wine production and more traditional dishes.
An unforgettable visit where adults and children will enjoy some of the best dolphinariums in Europe! Marineland is a reference at European level and perfectly combines its ability to amuse visitors with its commitment to conservation and environmental education. Zoo, aquarium, magnificent shows and educational programs coexist in a unique space that will become a true experience for the whole family.
Enjoy an extraordinary day of sailing on an exclusive vintage sailboat, an unforgettable experience with the owners of this fantastic boat, during the navigation a Mallorcan picnic will be served. We will stop for a swim and enjoy the crystal clear Mallorcan waters. On board you have at your disposal diving goggles and paddle surf board to do some sport.