Start the (electric) engine, the city is waiting for you! Take a look at what we have prepared for you on this 2-hour electric car tour of Malaga:
• A guided tour with an official guide in an electric vehicle through the central and eastern areas of Malaga, a genuine journey with the scent of the Mediterranean.
• A 2-hour tour to get to know Malaga in an electric car and have fun driving a well-preserved and clean Citroën AMI or Renault Twizy that doesn't harm the environment.
We will show you:
• Paseo del Parque
• Málaga City Hall
• Muelle Uno and Port of Málaga
• Paseo Marítimo Pablo Ruiz Picasso
• Gibralfaro Castle
• Fishing neighborhoods of Pedregalejo and El Palo
• 2-Hour Guided Electric Car Tour in Malaga.
• Accredited local guide in Spanish.
• Guided vehicle.
• Radio with direct communication to the guided vehicle.
• Audio GPS Guide in 4 languages (Spanish, English, French, and German) during the tour.
• Pick-up from your accommodation in the historic center.
• Tickets to Gibralfaro Castle or a walking tour of the Historic Center of Malaga.
• 2 stops during the route to stretch your legs and take photos.
• Access to our exclusive APP with cultural and gastronomic recommendations.
• Child safety seats; ask us to add them to your tour (remember to notify us to include them for free!)
• Round-trip transportation from your accommodation outside the city center.
• Meals and/or drinks during the tour
• 2 hours
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on long weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or take with you to the activity.
How to make a reservation?
To book the tour you just have to choose the desired date and fill out the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
• Tour subject to availability
• A minimum of 2 people is required to start the activity
• Babies from 0 to 2 years old cannot travel in our Twizies for safety reasons.
• Ingesting food or beverages inside the vehicles is not allowed.
• Smoking is also prohibited.
• You must not deviate from the guided route under any circumstances.
• Nor should you disregard traffic rules and road safety regulations.
With a K3 difficulty level, we present the Via Ferrata in El Chorro. It is located in the Natural Area of Los Gaitanes Gorge, close to Caminito del Rey.
Discover the capital of Andalusia in a full-day tour with panoramic views of the city of Seville, touring its most emblematic streets from the Plaza de España, strolling through the Santa Cruz neighborhood, and visiting the Seville Cathedral and its Giralda.
With this experience, you will enjoy the Equestrian Show 'Rhythm on Horseback,' dinner with drinks included, and a magnificent live Flamenco show. An authentic Andalusian afternoon-night!
Enjoy a self-guided day trip to visit Cordoba from Malaga. Stroll through its narrow streets, Andalusian courtyards, or the Jewish quarter. You'll have 5 hours of free time to explore the city of Cordoba at your own pace
Experience a unique sunset in Málaga! Hop aboard the catamaran and let yourself be swept away by the incredible bay. Enjoy the coastline of Málaga with a glass of cava to conclude the day with a magical sunset.
Enjoy the authentic, the landscapes of the Sierra de Ronda, and the white villages between Malaga and Cadiz, with a stop in Setenil de las Bodegas. A journey to the most genuine of Andalusia: Land of bullfighters, romantics, and bandits!
Enjoy the privileged surroundings of Málaga with this route through its most prominent points. A unique experience!
The private excursion in Málaga is a unique experience for those who wish to discover the cultural and historical richness of the city without worrying about crowds.
Discover the work of one of the greatest artists of the 20th century on this tour about the life and work of Pablo Ruiz Picasso, the most universal Malaga-born artist.
Discover El Caminito del Rey, known as the most dangerous pathway in the world. A spectacular walk through trails and walkways attached to the walls, where the maximum height reaches 105 meters above the ground, with a total distance of 7.7 kilometers.