You can choose between these two fabulous catamaran models:
Lagoon 400 S2 2015
• Combustible NO inclído (15€/h) en función del uso del motor
• Fianza de 900€ en efectivo para pernoctas
• 4 double cabins
• 4 en suite bathrooms
• Maximum 8 persons + our friendly captain
• Length (length) of 40 feet, i.e. 12 meters, and especially its beam (width) of 7 and a half meters.
• Spacious interior and exterior spaces
• Fully equipped galley
Lagoon 400 2018
• 5 cabins
• 5 bathrooms
• Maximum 8 passengers + our friendly captain
• Equipped with air conditioning
• High-capacity watermaker: The watermaker is essential for not having to worry about drinking water consumption.
• Fully equipped kitchen
• VAT and all taxes
• Professional captain
• Snorkel mask
• Paddle surf board
• Zodiac with motor
• Wireless megaboom speakers
• Sheets and towels
• Butane gas for cooking
• Large ice cooler
• Final cleaning
• Service and starting batteries with charge controller.
• LED navigation lights for battery saving.
• 220V power circuit with a plug in each cabin.
• Additional service batteries for extra power during anchorages.
• Two fresh water tanks with a total capacity of 600 liters.
• Stainless steel gas oven.
• Shower curtains for each of the 4 bathrooms.
• Floor bulkheads with double soundproofing in the engine compartment so as not to disturb the noise when motoring.
• Indirect light fittings for glare-free lighting in the cabins and saloon.
• Powerful waterproof speakers outside (aft deck) and inside (saloon).
• Radio with CD and MP3 player.
• Front pulpits with wooden seats in each of the bows.
• For maneuvering, it has a powerful electric winch mounted that collects all the maneuvering of the running rigging from the helm. This is especially appreciated when hoisting the mainsail and tensioning the genoa upwind. Who said handles?
• Polyester table on the rear deck with seating for 8 guests.
• Outside fridge: ideal for keeping beers cool so you don't have to go in wet to get them from the fridge inside.
• Two large front-opening refrigerators next to each other in the interior with which you will be able to keep all your purchases fresh, even the typical one made on the first day for the whole week.
• Fans in the saloon and cabins.
• Individual reading lights in all cabins.
• Porthole and ventilation hatch in all cabins.
• Saloon sofa convertible into a berth providing two additional berths.
• Square mainsail for improved sail area and performance.
• 4 hours
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on long weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or take with you to the activity.
How to make a reservation?
To book just have to choose the desired date and fill out the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
• Tour subject to availability
• Fuel NOT included (15€/h) depending on engine usage
• 900€ cash deposit
Explore similar experiences by clicking on the following link Motorboat rental with skipper from Cala Jondal
Seven dreamy hours in one of the most beautiful and envied places in the world.
Exceptional getaway for those who want to enjoy a quiet day and visit one of the most beautiful beaches of Formentera.
Boat that does not require qualifications. Ideal for discovering the idyllic coves and corners such as Cala Conta, Cala Bassa, Port des Torrent, Cala Salada, crystal clear waters and caves. The bow solarium is ideal for relaxing and enjoying the sun. It has an awning and bathing ladders that make access to the water easy and comfortable. Enjoy a day with your friends surrounded by a unique landscape.
You can enjoy the wonderful experience of sailing in one of the natural paradises of the Mediterranean. Of course they have an engine for when the wind is scarce. Diving into the crystal clear waters of our islands is one of the greatest pleasures we can offer you.
Rent one of our boats as a couple or with friends and enjoy the best beaches and sunsets of the island of Ibiza. Enjoy the pleasure of sailing through our crystal clear waters taking the boat yourself. Our boats are very easy to drive.
Visit Cala Comte in Jet Ski, one of the most emblematic coves of Ibiza. Its privileged location, its spectacular scenery, surrounded by small islands, and of course its turquoise waters have made Cala Comte one of the most photographed corners of Ibiza.
Excursion by jet ski to Cala d'aubarca, a cove that was once frequented by Barbary pirates, where they could hide by the lush cliffs that contrast with the gray of the bare rock.
A magical and unique excursion in which you can enjoy the famous Ibizan sunset.
Ibiza has a rich gastronomic history influenced by different cultures over thousands of years, so what better way to experience it than to try it for yourself? We've sought out the foods and drinks that really connect you to Ibiza's culture.
We invite you to try our water thrusters and water bikes. This incredible experience also includes paddle boards, kayaks and snorkeling equipment.