You can choose between these two fabulous catamaran models:
Lagoon 400 S2 2015
• Combustible NO inclído (15€/h) en función del uso del motor
• Fianza de 900€ en efectivo para pernoctas
• 4 double cabins
• 4 en suite bathrooms
• Maximum 8 persons + our friendly captain
• Length (length) of 40 feet, i.e. 12 meters, and especially its beam (width) of 7 and a half meters.
• Spacious interior and exterior spaces
• Fully equipped galley
Lagoon 400 2018
• 5 cabins
• 5 bathrooms
• Maximum 8 passengers + our friendly captain
• Equipped with air conditioning
• High-capacity watermaker: The watermaker is essential for not having to worry about drinking water consumption.
• Fully equipped kitchen
• VAT and all taxes
• Professional captain
• Snorkel mask
• Paddle surf board
• Zodiac with motor
• Wireless megaboom speakers
• Sheets and towels
• Butane gas for cooking
• Large ice cooler
• Final cleaning
• Service and starting batteries with charge controller.
• LED navigation lights for battery saving.
• 220V power circuit with a plug in each cabin.
• Additional service batteries for extra power during anchorages.
• Two fresh water tanks with a total capacity of 600 liters.
• Stainless steel gas oven.
• Shower curtains for each of the 4 bathrooms.
• Floor bulkheads with double soundproofing in the engine compartment so as not to disturb the noise when motoring.
• Indirect light fittings for glare-free lighting in the cabins and saloon.
• Powerful waterproof speakers outside (aft deck) and inside (saloon).
• Radio with CD and MP3 player.
• Front pulpits with wooden seats in each of the bows.
• For maneuvering, it has a powerful electric winch mounted that collects all the maneuvering of the running rigging from the helm. This is especially appreciated when hoisting the mainsail and tensioning the genoa upwind. Who said handles?
• Polyester table on the rear deck with seating for 8 guests.
• Outside fridge: ideal for keeping beers cool so you don't have to go in wet to get them from the fridge inside.
• Two large front-opening refrigerators next to each other in the interior with which you will be able to keep all your purchases fresh, even the typical one made on the first day for the whole week.
• Fans in the saloon and cabins.
• Individual reading lights in all cabins.
• Porthole and ventilation hatch in all cabins.
• Saloon sofa convertible into a berth providing two additional berths.
• Square mainsail for improved sail area and performance.
• 4 hours
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on long weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or take with you to the activity.
How to make a reservation?
To book just have to choose the desired date and fill out the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
• Tour subject to availability
• Fuel NOT included (15€/h) depending on engine usage
• 900€ cash deposit
The sunsets in Ibiza are among the best in the Mediterranean. We offer you a wonderful sunset from a boat that you will remember for a lifetime. Are you going to miss it?
Beautiful 2:00 hours excursion visiting Cala Bassa, Cala Conta, Port des torrent, the kissing cave, villas of the rich and famous, picturesque places, cliffs with spectacular rock formations and caves. Includes a 1 hour stop in front of the famous sunset spots Café del Mar, Mambo and Savanah to enjoy the most beautiful sunset in the world from the boat with a glass of champagne, Ibiza style!
The best combination of sea sport, balance, and well-being from private lessons in the pool of your home or in the most hidden cove of the island wherever you want to go.
You can enjoy the wonderful experience of sailing in one of the natural paradises of the Mediterranean. Of course they have an engine for when the wind is scarce. Diving into the crystal clear waters of our islands is one of the greatest pleasures we can offer you.
Knowing the most beautiful corners of Ibiza can sometimes be a little difficult, so with our jet skis you can discover the secrets hidden in the wonderful island of Ibiza. Dare to enjoy an adventure full of adrenaline and speed through the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean.
Enjoy an exclusive flight in which you will be able to discover from the clouds the spectacular Ibizan orchard and its divine and unique sunsets from a bird's eye view.
Get to know the most famous places in Ibiza and enjoy a unique cycling experience on this tour mounted on bicycles made of bamboo, 100% handmade and equipped with high quality components.
Surely you have ever heard about Atlantis and how difficult it is to access it. That's why we offer you a jet ski route through the waters of Ibiza so you can get to know the hidden cove of Atlantis and discover all the secrets it hides.
If Ibiza is known for something, apart from its incredible parties, it is for the spectacular Mediterranean that surrounds it. Dare to take a jet ski ride around the most famous island of Ibiza, Es Vedra, where you can discover places that if it were not for the jetski, you could not know while one of our monitors guide you through its best coves.
Take the luxury of a walk in the clouds