These two tours combined in Cozumel guarantee a day filled with entertainment for families. In addition to swimming with dolphins in Cozumel and learning about these fascinating marine mammals, you'll have the opportunity to experience one of the most beautiful places on the island of Cozumel: Chankanaab Park.
Chankanaab Park offers various activities in Cozumel, including interpretive trails where you'll find precise replicas of some of the sculptures created by the most important Mesoamerican civilizations, all surrounded by lush tropical gardens, the beautiful Chankanaab Lagoon, and even a charming sea lion show.
The use of the dolphin facility's amenities is included: during your visit, you can use a locker, bathrooms, showers, and the pool. Family meals are also included in the tour price.
• Admission to Dolphin Discovery Cozumel and Chankanaab Park in Cozumel
• A 15-minute introductory presentation and 30 minutes in the water in the interactive dolphin program (times are estimated)
• The interactive dolphin program includes the following:
• A handshake - fin
• A kiss
• A hug
• Hand target (the dolphin jumps to your hands)
• Buffet meal and two non-alcoholic drinks at Dolphin Discovery Cozumel (in some seasons, on Sundays, it only includes a box lunch)
• Use of lockers, bathrooms, showers, loungers, and the pool at Dolphin Discovery Cozumel
• Sea lion show
• Interpretive Trail at Chankanaab Park
• Transportation to Cozumel
• Transportation from any point in Cozumel to Chankanaab Park
• Any other activity in Cozumel not mentioned in the list of inclusions
• Souvenirs, crafts, or any other product or service not mentioned in the list of inclusions
• Other food and drinks not specified in the list of inclusions
• Photo and video services
• Snorkeling equipment
• 8 hours
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on long weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or take with you to the activity.
How to make a reservation?
To book the tour you just have to choose the desired date and fill out the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
• Tour subject to availability
• Transfer to Chankanaab Park in Cozumel on your own
• Access to the pier or swimming area with cameras or video equipment is not allowed
• Wearing a life jacket is mandatory during the dolphin swimming activity
• For safety reasons, women who are more than five months pregnant cannot participate in any dolphin programs
• Women who are less than five months pregnant and wish to participate in the dolphin activity can do so, provided they are accompanied by another paying adult and after signing a liability waiver
• Children must swim with a paying adult
• If you have any health and/or physical issues, please contact us before making your reservation so we can advise you accordingly
• Wear comfortable clothing and footwear (preferably sandals), as well as sunglasses and a cap
• Bring swimwear, a towel, and an extra change of clothing
• If you have your own snorkeling equipment, please bring it
• Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin and the marine species
Explore similar experiences by clicking on the following link
The fusion of a submarine and a glass-bottom boat. A fantastic activity for children. Share this experience with the little ones at home where you can see fish, turtles, corals, and more.
Come with your family and friends and enjoy this fascinating beach club offering over 20 attractions and entertainment services.
The best option for big fun in the heights!
Enjoy a setting specially created for nature lovers aboard a luxury catamaran with background music, onboard snacks, and an open bar with over 14 different cocktails made from rum, vodka, tequila, and beer.
Visit Tulum, a Maya village, and take a dip in a real cenote – 3 activities in one day!
Experience the thrill of a Pirate Boat Adventure in Cancun.
Explore the most authentic corners of Cancún with a unique gastronomic experience: join our tour and discover the most authentic taquerias known only by the locals. Savor the food like a true Cancun local, and best of all, transportation is included!
At Cancun Party Bus, every party is an unforgettable experience!
Sail from Cancun to Isla Mujeres and head to one of the most iconic water parks in the Riviera Maya.
Immerse yourself in a magical underground world in the heart of a beautiful nature reserve near Playa del Carmen.