The experience starts in the upper part of Passeig de Gràcia, before journeying to experience the natural splendor of Montserrat, Catalonia’s most emblematic mountain. Topped by a Benedictine Monastery, Montserrat is an ideal half-day trip to spend a fun day in nature, just a few kilometers away from Barcelona. On the way to the Monastery, admire the Massif of Montserrat, a spectacular multi-peaked rocky range packed with unique needle-shape formations. Upon arrival, visit the Monastery, which was founded in the 10th century and still functions to this day, with over 70 monks. It is also well-known for hosting the figure of La Moreneta (visit not guaranteed) , who is the patron saint of Catalonia. Your guide will bring history alive by explaining the history and ventures of this Monastery dating nearly a thousand years.
Board the Sant Joan Railway to observe the area’s fascinating flora and fauna. The tour will continue a soft hike replete with verdant beauty while you admire a scenic landscape in Montserrat Natural Park. To recover some energy after the hiking, you will taste the typical Catalan dessert, “mel I mató” (cheese drizzled with honey) from one of the local farmers. The sweetest way to end this wonderful tour. You will have free time to visit the farmers market, the cafe and the souvenirs stores. At the end, you will meet your guide again to go back to the bus on the way back to Barcelona.
• Guided visit of the Magic Mountain & the Abbey of Montserrat
• Multilingual Professional Mountain guide
• Private Transfer with A/C
• Tickets for Sant Joan’s railway
• Tasting of the typical Catalan dessert, “mel i mató” from the local farmers
• One hour of hiking in the Natural Park
• Premium Small Group maximum capacity 18 people.
• Food or beverages unless specified
• Hotel pick up or transfer.
• 5 hours & 30 min.
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on long weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or take with you to the activity.
How to make a reservation?
To book the tour you just have to choose the desired date and fill out the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
• Tour subject to availability
• Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
• Comfortable clothing and shoes
• This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
• The visit to the Moreneta is not guaranteed, it is subject to availability and depending on the season, as there may be up to 2hrs of queue
• There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
• There is a minimum number of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. If this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English
• Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
08:15 – Welcome with our We specialist guide
08:30 – Starting the experience at Paseo de Gracia by bus
• Go through Barcelona learning the stories about the buildings and the Eixample
• We will drive you through Diagonal avenue, the largest in Barcelona
• See the Royal Palace of Pedralbes and the Campus from the UB, the first public university in the city
• Leave the city and start to see all the surrounding cities and towns.
• You will be able to see the Sportive City of FC Barcelona and its headquarters
• We will drive you through the Countryside and you will start to see the great mountain of Montserrat
• Get into the Natural Park of Montserrat
• See the great views while your are going up to the mountain
09:30 – We will arrive to Montserrat and start de cultural visit to the Monastery
• Learn about the history of the monastery
• Visit the Basilica of Santa Maria de Montserrat
• Learn about the Monks lifestyle
• Enjoy the views from the Monastery
10:45 – Take Sant Joan’s Funicular.
• Start the hike from the top of Sant Joan’s Funicular
• Learn how the mountain was made
• Walk most of the time downhill and enjoy the views
• Learn about the surroundings of the mountain and the wild life
12:00 – Finish your hiking and start your free time after the “mel i mató” tasting
• Visit the farmers market
• Visit the cafeteria
• Check the souvenirs stores
12:40 - Meet your guide again to go back to the bus. Way back to Barcelona
14:00 - End of the experience at the starting point.
Enjoy an intimate and beautiful flamenco show while you marvel at a Medieval Palace atmosphere after a walking tour through one of the trendiest and most authentic districts in Barcelona. This former Baroque palace from the 17th Century on the historic Calle Montcada is a rare architectural gem which was once the meeting place of an aristocratic scholarly society. End your evening enjoying Tapas Tour dinner with a drink at one of the best of the best Pintxos places in Barcelona and then continue to La Barceloneta to discover the best seafood tapas in a Mediterranean atmosphere.Have fun and feel unique in your experience on a Private Tour. (Premium small group tour)
Discover thanks to our free tour the modernist wonders that make Barcelona the most avant-garde city in the world.
If you are in Barcelona and want to know more about the history of the city, you can’t miss this walking tour of the old part of the city. You will learn how it was founded, its evolution over the years and the history of its most illustrious characters. You can finish the tour enjoying the local gastronomy in a local bar.
On this full day excursion to PortAventura Park & Ferrari Land from Barcelona you will enjoy an amazing experience! At Ferrari Land you will discover breathtaking attractions, such as the highest and fastest vertical accelerator in Europe. In PortAventura Park, six fascinating worlds perfectly set in a perfect atmosphere, not to be missed!
Visit Lloret de Mar, the main tourist town on the Costa Brava. Explore its narrow streets and enjoy the views of the beach from the promenade. Board the boat, which will take you to the neighboring town of Tossa de Mar. Discover this picturesque town. See its medieval fortress, cliffs, caves and beautiful beach.
Discover one of the most beautiful medieval cities in Catalonia. Enjoy a guided walking tour of its old town, walk through the narrow cobblestone streets of its Jewish Quarter and see the cathedral and the ancient city wall. Explore the city on your own during the free time you will be given.
Embark on a morning trip from Barcelona to the Monastery of Montserrat, located on a sacred mountain not far from the city. Visit the monastery and its museum to learn about Catalonia's rich cultural heritage. There you will find the Black Madonna, kept inside the Royal Basilica.
Discover beautiful beaches, picturesque villages and Dalí's works on this day tour from Barcelona. Visit the fishing village of Calella de Palafrugell and walk along the Camino de Ronda to Llafranc. Marvel at the scenery of the Costa Brava. Explore the medieval village of Pals. Head to Figueres and visit the Dalí Theater-Museum.
Park Güell has more than 100 years of history, and is one of the most representative works of the artist Antonio Gaudí, famous for beautifying the beautiful city of Barcelona with his architectural pieces. The main architectural feature of the park is based on art nouveau, although the main idea was the construction of a luxury residential complex. Over the years, this idea was abandoned, and in its place was built a park worthy of the setting of a fairy tale.
One of the attractions of Barcelona is its traditional gastronomic recipes. You haven't been to Catalonia if you haven't tasted its food. In order to achieve these excellent recipes, restaurants need top quality product and this brings us to the markets, the place of origin where any gastronomic experience begins.