Half Day tour to Catalonia’s most emblematic mountain. Topped by a Benedictine Monastery, Montserrat is an ideal half-day trip to spend a fun day in nature, just a few kilometers away from Barcelona. On the way to the Monastery, admire the Massif of Montserrat, a spectacular multi-peaked rocky range packed with unique needle-shape formations. Upon arrival, visit the Monastery, which was founded in the 10th century and still functions to this day, with over 70 monks. It is also well-known for hosting the figure of La Moreneta (visit not guaranteed), who is the patron saint of Catalonia. After the visit, you will have free time to buy a souvenir, take pictures, etc.
Next, get ready for a thrilling horseback ride along the Natural Park, offering breathtaking views of Montserrat. All while enjoying the freedom and tranquility of the countryside. Led by experienced guides, the route is suitable for everyone. Enjoy the ride and the spectacular sight of the mountain!
• Private Transport & Bilingual and knowledgeable tour guide, ensuring top quality service and great destination information
• A guided horseback ride with an experienced monitor, an amusing experience suitable for nature lovers
• Free time
• Food or beverages unless specified
• Hotel pick up or transfer.
• 5 hours & 30 min.
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on long weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or take with you to the activity.
How to make a reservation?
To book the tour you just have to choose the desired date and fill out the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
• Tour subject to availability
• Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
• This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
• The visit to the Moreneta is not guaranteed, it is subject to availability and depending on the season, as there may be up to 2hrs of queue
• Due to horse safety restrictions, anyone with a weight above 95 KG or below 12 years of age won't be allowed to join this activity
• There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
• There is a minimum number of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. If this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English
• Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
08:15 – Welcome with our We specialist guide
08:30 – Starting the experience at Paseo de Gracia
• Go through Barcelona learning the stories about the buildings and the Eixample neighborhood designed in the XIX century.
• We will drive you through Diagonal avenue, the largest in Barcelona
• See the Royal Palace of Pedralbes and the Campus from the UB, the first public university in the city
• Leave the city and start to see all the surrounding cities and towns.
• We will drive you through the Countryside and you will start to see the great mountain of Montserrat
• Get into the Natural Park of Montserrat
• See the great views while your are going up to the mountain
09:30 – We will arrive to the Ranch to start with the Horse Riding experience
• You will have a short briefing to know how to ride the horses
• You will get a helmet and your horse
10:00 – Start of the Riding
• Enjoy the great views of the mountain of Montserrat
• Enjoy the landscape
11:00 – Finish your riding and go up to the monastery of Montserrat
11:30 - We will arrive to Montserrat and start de cultural visit to the Monastery
• Learn about the history of the monastery
• Visit the Basilica of Santa Maria de Montserrat
• Learn about the Monks lifestyle
• Enjoy the views from the Monastery
12.30 – Enjoy the free time
• Visit the farmers market
• Visit the cafeteria
• Check the souvenirs stores
13:00 – Meet your guide again to go back to the bus
• Way back to Barcelona
14:30 – End of the experience at the starting point.
Enjoy a refreshing day full of fun, we will take you directly from the center of Barcelona to Caribe Aquatic Park so you only have to worry about carrying everything you need in your backpack. A unique experience, suitable for the whole family. Fantastic combination of excitement and relaxation to live an authentic Caribbean adventure.
Discover one of the most beautiful medieval cities in Catalonia. Enjoy a guided walking tour of its old town, walk through the narrow cobblestone streets of its Jewish Quarter and see the cathedral and the ancient city wall. Explore the city on your own during the free time you will be given.
With our Luxury Sailing Boat, you will feel the warm sea breeze as you sail along the Barcelona coast. Sail from Barcelona to the Vineyards, Winery Tour & Wine tasting and discover some its most incredible spots from a unique perspective. Upon arrival by sea, be amazed by the characteristic landscape of DO Alella, one of the world famous wine making areas. Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group Tour.
Explore the city's famous landmarks as well as hidden secrets and enjoy a tour on a 100% handmade bamboo bike equipped with high-quality components.
Are you looking for a tour of the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona that allows you to know the city from its very center? The Gothic Quarter of Barcelona is located in the district of Ciutat Vella, the heart of Barcelona and the oldest part of the city. In addition, this neighborhood is considered one of the most beautiful areas of Barcelona and the first that visitors who are going to spend a few days in the capital of Catalonia should know.
Welcome to our tour focused exclusively on the history of Montserrat and its wonderful location. Led by your local guide, you will discover all that this famous place an hour away from Barcelona has hidden for you in just one morning. Join us and discover the secrets of this 11th century monastery!
On this full day excursion to PortAventura Park & Ferrari Land from Barcelona you will enjoy an amazing experience! At Ferrari Land you will discover breathtaking attractions, such as the highest and fastest vertical accelerator in Europe. In PortAventura Park, six fascinating worlds perfectly set in a perfect atmosphere, not to be missed!
Embark on a morning trip from Barcelona to the Monastery of Montserrat, located on a sacred mountain not far from the city. Visit the monastery and its museum to learn about Catalonia's rich cultural heritage. There you will find the Black Madonna, kept inside the Royal Basilica.
Enjoy an intimate and beautiful flamenco show while you marvel at a Medieval Palace atmosphere after a walking tour through one of the trendiest and most authentic districts in Barcelona. This former Baroque palace from the 17th Century on the historic Calle Montcada is a rare architectural gem which was once the meeting place of an aristocratic scholarly society. End your evening enjoying Tapas Tour dinner with a drink at one of the best of the best Pintxos places in Barcelona and then continue to La Barceloneta to discover the best seafood tapas in a Mediterranean atmosphere.Have fun and feel unique in your experience on a Private Tour. (Premium small group tour)
Culture, history and local lifestyle on a bamboo bike ride through the highlights of Barcelona