Take this exclusive flight on a Hot Air Balloon close to the Montserrat Mountain and admire its unique needle shape formations, one of the most spectacular landscapes in Catalonia.
The activity begins early in the morning and we will head directly to the flying zone, where you will participate in the inflation of the balloon. Once it’s ready, we will take off for an amazing hour of flight close to the Mountain and the surrounding area. At the end of the flight, a 4WD car will be waiting to pick you up and return to the flying zone, where your guide will be waiting for you to keep on with the tour. But before heading to the Monastery, toast with a glass of cava your flight in this magic land.
Continue your visit to the famous Benedictine Monastery, dating nearly a thousand years and well-known for hosting the figure of “La Moreneta” (visit not guaranteed), the patron saint of Catalonia. Depending on season and timetable, you will have the possibility to admire the boys choir singing of the famous “Escolania de Montserrat”
• Round Trip from Barcelona
• Assistance from a 4x4 vehicle throughout the activity (permanent radio connection with the balloon)
• Balloon Flight (1h15′ approx.)
• Snack and Cava champagne toast, non-alcoholic beverages and water available
• First Flight Certificate signed by pilot
• Photo story
• Montserrat Monastery Guided Visit (Complete experience Only)
• Food or beverages unless specified
• Hotels pick up out of the city center
• 6 hours & 30 min.
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on long weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or take with you to the activity.
How to make a reservation?
To book the tour you just have to choose the desired date and fill out the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility)
• Tour subject to availability
• Minors are not allowed on this tour
• Tour start time will be confirmed 24 hours prior to the experience
• Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
• This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
• The visit to the Moreneta is not guaranteed, it is subject to availability and depending on the season, as there may be up to 2hrs of queue
• Wear comfortable and warm clothing and shoes
• There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
• Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
(The start time will be confirmed 24h before the experience)
05:00 – Welcome with our specialist guide
06:00 – Starting the experience at Paseo de Gracia
• Go through Barcelona learning the stories about the buildings and the Eixample.
• Leave the city and start to see all the surrounding cities and towns.
• We will drive you through the Countryside and you will start to see the great mountain of Montserrat
07:00 – We will arrive at the taking off area for the balloon
• See how they blow the balloon
• See how they raise up the balloon
• Get into the basket
• Start to fly!
• Enjoy the views from the balloon
08:30 – Landing with the ballon
09:15 – Go to Montserrat mountain
10:00 – Visit the monastery
• Learn about the history of the monastery
• Visit the Basilica of Santa Maria de Montserrat
• Learn about the Monks lifestyle
• Enjoy the views from the Monastery
11:15 - Enjoy the free time
11:45 – Meet your guide again
12:00 – Go back to Barcelona
13:00 – End of the experience at the starting point
Aerial view of the Sagrada Familia, the coast, the Agbar Tower, Camp Nou, Plaza de España, Montjuic and the Olympic Park.
Visit Lloret de Mar, the main tourist town on the Costa Brava. Explore its narrow streets and enjoy the views of the beach from the promenade. Board the boat, which will take you to the neighboring town of Tossa de Mar. Discover this picturesque town. See its medieval fortress, cliffs, caves and beautiful beach.
Enjoy a guided tour of the famous Sagrada Familia Cathedral in Barcelona. Get to know Gaudi's masterpiece, be amazed by the spirituality of its interior and see the views from one of the towers. Regardless of one's beliefs, this cathedral is remarkable for its architecture, art and history.
Welcome to our tour focused exclusively on the history of Montserrat and its wonderful location. Led by your local guide, you will discover all that this famous place an hour away from Barcelona has hidden for you in just one morning. Join us and discover the secrets of this 11th century monastery!
Discover thanks to our free tour the modernist wonders that make Barcelona the most avant-garde city in the world.
Visit Barcelona at your own pace and without rushing aboard a red double-decker sightseeing bus. Hop on and off all day long with the same ticket, change routes and learn about the history of the city through a headphone audio system, available in fifteen different languages!
Enjoy the best of Barcelona from different perspectives on a half-day tour by land, sea, and air! Discover Barcelona by eBike, admire the city from the Cable Car and enjoy a boat tour along the Barcelona waterfront. Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group Tour.
Take a complete tour of two of Barcelona's most iconic landmarks and see the popular Park Güell and the famous Sagrada Familia Cathedral. famous Sagrada Familia Cathedral. Get to know the art of Antonio Gaudi with his colorful art nouveau inspired park and the impressive structure of the basilica. nouveau inspired park and the impressive structure of the basilica.
Visit the wonderful city of Girona. Enjoy a guided walking tour of the old town, where you will see the cathedral and the old city wall. Stroll through the Jewish Quarter. Explore the city during free time. Discover the Dalí Theater-Museum in Figueres and marvel at the largest collection of Salvador Dalí's art.
On this tour you will enjoy the ultimate local gastronomic experience, discovering the most authentic Spanish flavors while your guide tells you everything about the history of the city through its rich gastronomy, walking around the historic neighborhoods of Barcelona and its local-only hidden places and traditional markets. Have fun, make new friends and enjoy an intimate experience in a Premium Small Group Tour.