This unique experience starts with a walking tour across the magnificent Passeig de Gracia. Get impressed by most important and aristocratic boulevards of Barcelona, not only from the luxury stores that line both sides, but also from the architectural quality of the buildings. Jewels of Catalonia’s home-grown art nouveau, modernism, and later movement, noucentisme that were created by the most relevant architects such as Casa Batlló, Casa Milà (La Pedrera) by Antonio Gaudí, that have been declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. He is also the architect of one of the most emblematic buildings in the world, the Sagrada Familia. These architectural jewels stand side by side with some of Barcelona’s most prestigious shops that makes this avenue a verbal open air museum. Continue to tse Gothic Quarter to see Plaza Catalunya and the Cathedral tucked away in a hidden corner of the Gothic Quarter and Plaza de Sant Jaume to see the imposing government buildings of the Town Hall and Palace of the Generalitat of Catalonia. Wander into the Jewish Quarter, see the picturesque church of Santa Maria del Pi and down the three-lined tablas on the way to the heliport. Glide up into the sky by helicopter, and we enjoy indescribable views of Port Vell. To end this unique experience, board the boat and sail along the coast for panoramic views of the city’s skyline and Mediterranean Sea.
• Bilingual tour guide
• Walking tour of the Gothic Quarter
• Helicopter Flight (6 minutes)
• Water-front boat trip
• Food or beverages unless specified
• Hotel pick up or transfer.
• 3 hours & 30 min.
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on long weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or take with you to the activity.
How to make a reservation?
To book the tour you just have to choose the desired date and fill out the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
• Tour subject to availability
• Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
• This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
• The maximum weight allowed per passenger is 130 kg (286,60 libras), in case of exceeding it, you won't be allowed to join the flight. If you exceed 110kg (242,50 pounds), you'll be asked to pay for two seats upon arrival at the heliport.
• All passengers must show a valid ID or Passport at the check in desk in order to board the helicopter.
• There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
• There is a minimum number of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. If this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English.
• Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
• The distribution of people in the helicopter will be decided based on the weights and seats of the helicopter to maximize safety
9:15 – Welcome with our We specialist guide
9:30 – Starting the tour
• Visit Passeig de Gracia, the outside of La Pedrera & Casa Batlló
• Visit the outside of the Cathedral of Barcelona.
• Visit the Plaza del Rey and the Templo de Augusto
• Go around Plaza St Jaume and visit the outside of the City Hall in Barcelona and the Palau de la Generalitat Visit las Ramblas and la Plaza Real Cristobal Columbus Monument and the Gate of Barcelona
11:00 – Transfer to the Heliport of Barcelona
11:20 – Check in at the Heliport
11:30 – Helicopter flights
12:30 – Transfer to Port Vell de Barcelona
12:45 – Check in for the Boat trip
13:30 – End of the boat trip and the experience.
Meet some of the most beautiful corners of the Costa Brava in this full day tour. Visit the fishing village of Calella de Palafrugell and walk the Camino de Ronda to Llafranc. Stroll through the picturesque medieval village of Pals. Board the boat in Estartit and delight yourself with the rich marine fauna of the Medes Islands. Finally, visit the Greco-Roman ruins of Empúries.
Discover one of the most beautiful medieval cities in Catalonia. Enjoy a guided walking tour of its old town, walk through the narrow cobblestone streets of its Jewish Quarter and see the cathedral and the ancient city wall. Explore the city on your own during the free time you will be given.
The Barcelona Segway Tour takes you to the most beautiful places of Barcelona's waterfront. Places like the historic Port Vell, the most popular beach in Barceloneta or the new luxury marina near the W Hotel, as well as the Parc de la Ciutadella, the largest urban park in the city and starting point of the tour.
Enjoy a memorable day out in Montserrat and escape the hustle and bustle of Barcelona with this horse riding experience in the Natural Park after visiting the Monastery on top of the Mountain. Awe at the breathtaking views while living a unique experience and learning the basics of horse riding. Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group Tour.
Enjoy an intimate and beautiful flamenco show while you marvel at a Medieval Palace atmosphere after a walking tour through one of the trendiest and most authentic districts in Barcelona. This former Baroque palace from the 17th Century on the historic Calle Montcada is a rare architectural gem which was once the meeting place of an aristocratic scholarly society. End your evening enjoying Tapas Tour dinner with a drink at one of the best of the best Pintxos places in Barcelona and then continue to La Barceloneta to discover the best seafood tapas in a Mediterranean atmosphere.Have fun and feel unique in your experience on a Private Tour. (Premium small group tour)
Enjoy a guided tour of the famous Sagrada Familia Cathedral in Barcelona. Get to know Gaudi's masterpiece, be amazed by the spirituality of its interior and see the views from one of the towers. Regardless of one's beliefs, this cathedral is remarkable for its architecture, art and history.
Discover one of the most magical Catalan wonders visiting Montserrat. Observe La Moreneta, enter the audiovisual on the mountain and taste the typical liqueurs. Complete your day with a visit to Sitges, a picturesque village, where you can stroll through its typical Mediterranean streets.
Take an exciting helicopter flight over the coast of Barcelona.
This is a morning half day tour, conceived as a condensed version of our longer Montserrat, Food and Wine. It aims at dropping you off early in the afternoon. It’s the right tour for you if you would like to have some free time in the afternoon or evening in Barcelona, to keep on touring around or even flying out. The shared content and information are the same than in longer versions of this tour! However, it has less free time throughout the experience. Make the most out of our wine country in just one long morning!
Get to know the history of the city and learn curiosities about it while you walk through emblematic points of interest such as the Arc de Triomf, the Born neighborhood or the Church of Santa Maria del Mar. Discover with your guide one of the most important museums in Barcelona, the Picasso Museum. Finally, visit at your leisure the Moco Museum, where you can see modern and contemporary works by well-known artists and rising stars.