Explore Barcelona from different perspectives on a half-day tour by land, sea, and air. With your Electric Bike you will arrive at Montjuïc Mountain where you will jump into the Cable-car to admire the city from the air. Enjoy the stroll around the Olympic Ring and the Montjuïc Castle.
Ride down to the harbor and get on board our boat. Sail along Barcelona's seashore to the Olympic Harbor and enjoy the skyline of the city from the sea.
Continue your tour to reach the most emblematic Gaudi sites in Barcelona: La Sagrada Familia and Passeig de Gracia, with the best known of Gaudí’s modernist buildings: La Pedrera and Casa Batlló.
• Professional bilingual Guide
• Electric Bike
• One way Cable Car ride to Montjuic Mountain
• Waterfront boat trip
• Food or beverages unless speciﬁed.
• Hotel pick up or transfer.
• 3 hours & 30 min.
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on long weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or take with you to the activity.
How to make a reservation?
To book the tour you just have to choose the desired date and fill out the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
No (not suitable for persons with reduced mobility)
• Tour subject to availability
• Activity not allowed for children under 10 years of age
• Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
• This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
• The maximum weight allowed per eBike is 130kg (286,50 pounds), in case of exceeding it, you won't be allowed to join the activity.
• Minimum age allowed is 10 years old or at least 1.50m tall. Child seats are available for your bike for children under 20kg.
• You must be able to ride on unpaved or uneven terrain.
• Comfortable clothing and shoes
• There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
• There is a minimum number of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. If this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English.
• Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
09:45 – Welcome with our We specialist guide and set de eBikes
10:00 – Starting the experience
• Go through The Gothic Quarter until Las Ramblas.
• Pedal through the Raval neighborhood to know the old city
• Get to Paralel avenue and see the old theater El Molino
• Pedal through the Poble Sec until the Funicular
11:00 – Take the funicular going up to the top of the mountain of Montjuïc
11:20 – Visit the outside of the Montjuïc Castle and enjoy the views from there.
11:45 – Go downhill to get to the city center again
12:00 – Check in for the Boat trip
12:45 – Take your eBike again to visit the rest of the city
• Visit de Ciutadella Park
• Visit de Arc de Triomf
• Visit Sagrada Familia from outside
• Pedal through Passeo de Gracia
14:00 – End the experience
Embark on a morning trip from Barcelona to the Monastery of Montserrat, located on a sacred mountain not far from the city. Visit the monastery and its museum to learn about Catalonia's rich cultural heritage. There you will find the Black Madonna, kept inside the Royal Basilica.
Full day experience, designed to offer you the best of Barcelona's rural environment through our famous formula: history and wine! This is especially designed for those who want to enjoy the ascent to Montserrat in the most panoramic and scenic way possible.
Experience Barcelona’s holy mountain, Montserrat, on a half or full day tour. Board the Montserrat Railway to observe the area’s fascinating flora and fauna following a trail (soft hiking) with the best specialized guide in Montserrat Natural Park. Taste the typical Catalan dessert, “mel i mató” (cheese drizzled with honey) from the local farmers. Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group Tour.
On this full day excursion to PortAventura from Barcelona you will enjoy an incredible experience! Discover six fascinating worlds perfectly set: Mediterránea, Polynesia, SésamoAventura, China, Mexico and Far West. In each of them you will find attractions for the whole family, including Shambhala, the highest roller coaster in the park. Also enjoy the best shows by artists from all over the world, as well as a multitude of restaurants and stores to guarantee the experience of an unforgettable day.
Visit 3 countries in one tour! Enjoy the most important landscapes and natural areas of Spain, Andorra la Vella and France, and discover the most outstanding and worldwide visited ski spots!
Explore the city's famous landmarks as well as hidden secrets and enjoy a tour on a 100% handmade bamboo bike equipped with high-quality components.
● Discover the best of Barcelona by land, sea and air. ● Enjoy bird's eye views on a panoramic helicopter flight. ● Admire the city skyline and landmarks on a coastal cruise. ● Discover the Passeig de Gracia, Casa Batlló & La Pedrera. ● Explore Barcelona's highlights without worrying about the logistics! We have all arranged for you. ● Travel back to the Middle Ages on a walking tour of the Gothic Quarter. ● Marvel at monuments such as the statue to Christopher Columbus. ● Explore hidden squares and picturesque churches. ● Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group Tour.
Park Güell has more than 100 years of history, and is one of the most representative works of the artist Antonio Gaudí, famous for beautifying the beautiful city of Barcelona with his architectural pieces. The main architectural feature of the park is based on art nouveau, although the main idea was the construction of a luxury residential complex. Over the years, this idea was abandoned, and in its place was built a park worthy of the setting of a fairy tale.
On this excursion you will have the opportunity to visit two Premium wineries, where you can learn about the different processes of winemaking and sparkling wine typical of Catalonia. In each of them you will enjoy a delicious tasting.
On this tour you will enjoy the ultimate local gastronomic experience, discovering the most authentic Spanish flavors while your guide tells you everything about the history of the city through its rich gastronomy, walking around the historic neighborhoods of Barcelona and its local-only hidden places and traditional markets. Have fun, make new friends and enjoy an intimate experience in a Premium Small Group Tour.