The route includes a visit to:
• The colorful old town
• The city center
• The beach and marina
• The Central Market
• The Gothic Church
• The promenade
• The admired Theater
• The breathtaking views of the Santa Barbara castle and the incredible ancient trees among others...
During the tour you will learn about the typical places and bars of Alicante, about Spanish food and traditional tapas. In two of the many tapas bars we will enjoy some great tapas and a wine or other drink.
• Two tapas and two drinks per person in two different locations
• Bicycle and helmet
• Hotel pick up or transfer.
• 3 hours
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on long weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or take with you to the activity.
How to make a reservation?
To book the tour you just have to choose the desired date and fill out the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
No (not suitable for persons with reduced mobility)
• Tour subject to availability
• The minimum age to participate in this tour is 12 years old
• Arrive 15 min. before the start of the tour
• This tour is designed for anyone who is comfortable on a bicycle, with a modest level of fitness
• We will use a 3-speed city bike with an upright seated position
• A minimum of 3 participants will be required to complete a ride
• This is an easy bike ride, however, we will climb some minor hills. We ride at a casual pace and make frequent stops
• We take safety very seriously. Our rides are on the safest bike lanes and quietest streets in Alicante
• We provide safety instructions before each ride
• The use of helmets is mandatory during the entire tour
• This tour starts and ends at the meeting point.
Surely you've seen it practiced: brave people who climb the cliffs, through impossible places, to end up jumping into the water while you stand on the beach fascinated by their daring. Coasteering is much closer than you think, you have to try it!
The Via ferrata of Callosa de Segura is an ideal experience for those who are new to this activity as well as for those with more experience. And is that in it you can find all kinds of obstacles to overcome, especially its exciting suspension bridges.
Explore these two canyons and spend a spectacular day canyoning, Torrent del Garx and Villa la Nao will remain in your memory for a long time. If you are looking for a challenge, if you want to test yourself, this double route is key to decide if canyoning is what you are really passionate about.
The via ferrata of Redován is the longest in the Valencian Community. In its first sector, called "initiation" (K2), we find a variety of elements very similar to an adventure park, ideal to enjoy with the family!
The Castle of Santa Barbara, which crowns the city of Alicante, is a must-see. Built in the 9th century, it has witnessed invasions, uprisings, betrayals, explosions, imprisonments, etc. Come and discover El Castillo, its history and its scars with our Free Tour of the Castle of Santa Barbara, fun and history are not incompatible!
Alicante has a lot of history hidden in its streets, know it in detail with our "Free Tour of the old town of Alicante".
Tour the coves, beaches and cliffs of Villajoyosa with a kayak. Enjoy a sea that shakes you gently while you and your friends, family or partner have a great time paddling with each other. Undoubtedly, a wonderful memory that you will want to repeat in the future.
Enjoy a good dose of adrenaline jumping from 60 meters high between the impressive bridges of Mascarat, and take home one of the most spectacular experiences ever
Come and enjoy with your friends the wonderful Barranco del Gorgo de la Escalera in the town of Anna. This is an initiation canyon within reach of the whole family with jumps of various heights (none is mandatory). It ends with a 25-meter rappel descent next to a waterfall.