El Palmeral Park is a great place to spend mornings or afternoons with the kids: there are large areas for biking among abundant palm trees and trails. There is an artificial lake, artificial rivers and wooden bridges to cross.
What to visit:
• Co-cathedral of San Nicolás
• Alicante City Hall
• Esplanade of Spain
• Gabriel Miró Square
• Canalejas Park
• Palmeral Park
• Marina promenade
• Bicycle and helmet
• Snack bar on the terrace inside the park
• Hotel pick up or transfer.
• 2 hours & 30 min.
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on long weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or take with you to the activity.
How to make a reservation?
To book the tour you just have to choose the desired date and fill out the form on this page. Confirmation is immediate.
No (not suitable for persons with reduced mobility)
• Tour subject to availability
• The minimum age to participate in this tour is 12 years old
• Arrive 15 min. before the start of the tour
• This tour is designed for anyone who is comfortable on a bicycle, with a modest level of fitness
• We will use a 3-speed city bike with an upright seated position
• A minimum of 3 participants will be required to complete a ride
• This is an easy bike ride, however, we will climb some minor hills. We ride at a casual pace and make frequent stops
• We take safety very seriously. Our rides are on the safest bike lanes and quietest streets in Alicante
• We provide safety instructions before each ride
• The use of helmets is mandatory during the entire tour
• This tour starts and ends at the meeting point.
Alicante has a lot of history hidden in its streets, know it in detail with our "Free Tour of the old town of Alicante".
The Via ferrata of Callosa de Segura is an ideal experience for those who are new to this activity as well as for those with more experience. And is that in it you can find all kinds of obstacles to overcome, especially its exciting suspension bridges.
The Via ferrata of Redován is one of the most interesting climbing spots in the south of Alicante. Although it is considered suitable for all audiences, the Via ferrata of Redován consists of two sections with different difficulties. It is important that you know them before you go for them, as there is one suitable for all ages while the other section can be a challenge Do you dare?
Tour the coves, beaches and cliffs of Villajoyosa with a kayak. Enjoy a sea that shakes you gently while you and your friends, family or partner have a great time paddling with each other. Undoubtedly, a wonderful memory that you will want to repeat in the future.
Come and enjoy with your friends the wonderful Barranco del Gorgo de la Escalera in the town of Anna. This is an initiation canyon within reach of the whole family with jumps of various heights (none is mandatory). It ends with a 25-meter rappel descent next to a waterfall.
The Castle of Santa Barbara, which crowns the city of Alicante, is a must-see. Built in the 9th century, it has witnessed invasions, uprisings, betrayals, explosions, imprisonments, etc. Come and discover El Castillo, its history and its scars with our Free Tour of the Castle of Santa Barbara, fun and history are not incompatible!
In the climbing baptism you will overcome the belief that there are stone walls that are impossible to climb to make your hands find those ledges and cracks to hold on to. We will help you overcome every step you take towards the heights!
The via ferrata of Redován is the longest in the Valencian Community. In its first sector, called "initiation" (K2), we find a variety of elements very similar to an adventure park, ideal to enjoy with the family!
Experience the old town and the Mediterranean coast on this wine and tapas cycling tour!